'Gossip Girl' 4.07 Preview: Blair and Chuck, Finally
Expect plenty of games and sex in the next episode of "Gossip Girl". Blair is caught off-guard - and not in a good way - by a surprise guest at her birthday party. Having had enough of Chuck and Blair's games, Serena and Nate decide to plan an intervention.
"War at the Roses" airs November 1 on The CW. When asked whether Blair and Chuck would be back together, Michael Ausiello of EW said last week, "There's a pretty good chance of it happening in the next couple weeks, but I have to warn you: It won't be pretty. Think The War of the Roses meets lots of sex."
Bluck will not be the only focus of next week's episode but also Serena and her new eye candy, Colin. The character played by Sam Page has landed on the show in the last two episodes, and he is in for a deeper storyline in his third. "Colin is more involved with a handful of the cast of characters than you initially think," Page told E! Online. To sum it up, Page added, "Colin is somebody where the still and glistening waters run deep."
Two previews have been released, each giving different perspective of who will hook up with whom.
- Gigi Hadid Sparks Zayn Malik Engagement Rumors With New Ring on That Finger
- Jennifer Lawrence Is Seen Filming 'Red Sparrow' in Budapest
- Jerry Seinfeld's 'Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee' Moves to Netflix
- Liam Payne Offers Fan a Date With Him in Malibu. Find Out How to Win the Special Prize
- Angelina Jolie Receives Heartfelt Plea From Zahara's Biological Mom to Reconnect With Daughter
- Fiona Apple Releases New Anti-Trump Track 'Tiny Hands'
- Donald Trump Tweets Wrong Ivanka. Find Out How She Reacts
- Here's Ben Affleck's Reaction to Viral #SadAffleck Meme