'Gossip Girl' 4.07 Preview: Blair and Chuck, Finally
Expect plenty of games and sex in the next episode of "Gossip Girl". Blair is caught off-guard - and not in a good way - by a surprise guest at her birthday party. Having had enough of Chuck and Blair's games, Serena and Nate decide to plan an intervention.
"War at the Roses" airs November 1 on The CW. When asked whether Blair and Chuck would be back together, Michael Ausiello of EW said last week, "There's a pretty good chance of it happening in the next couple weeks, but I have to warn you: It won't be pretty. Think The War of the Roses meets lots of sex."
Bluck will not be the only focus of next week's episode but also Serena and her new eye candy, Colin. The character played by Sam Page has landed on the show in the last two episodes, and he is in for a deeper storyline in his third. "Colin is more involved with a handful of the cast of characters than you initially think," Page told E! Online. To sum it up, Page added, "Colin is somebody where the still and glistening waters run deep."
Two previews have been released, each giving different perspective of who will hook up with whom.
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role
- Lindsay Lohan's Ex Egor Denies He's Broke and Let Her Pay for Everything While Still Dating
- 'Last Man on Earth' Premiere Features Surprise Cameo, Stages Mini 'Mad Men' Reunion
- Blac Chyna's Mom Scolds Rob Kardashian, Fears He Will 'Ruin' Their Relationship
- Drake Depicts Violence, Gets Steamy With a Girl in New 'Please Forgive Me' Short Film
- Kendall and Kylie Jenner Get Matching Ferraris. But Why Is One Sister Left Embarrassed?
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Turns to Johnny Depp Amid Brad Pitt Divorce