2010 Q Awards Winners List: Florence and the Machine, Mark Ronson and More
Many big stars came to the Grosvenor House in London on Monday, October 25 to celebrate this year's Q Awards. Those who came home with awards included Florence and the Machine, Mark Ronson, Kasabian and Green Day.
Florence scored double victories, becoming the only act who got more than one prize and thus leading the winners list. They won over Biffy Clyro, Mumford & Sons, Owl City and The xx in Best track, thanks to their song "You've Got the Love".
The lead singer additionally grabbed Best Female. She beat Corinne Bailey Rae, Ellie Goulding, Lady GaGa and Laura Marling. "It's been a really amazing year," she said, feeling grateful when collecting the award at the ceremony.
Mark was handed Innovation in Sound trophy, Kasabian walked home with Best Act in the World Today title, and Green Day was named Best Live Act. Additionally, Plan B collected a prize for Breakthrough Artist, Mumford & Sons got Best New Act, and Take That accepted Hall of Fame.
"Very happy to be back. First day and we've won an award," Robbie Williams said during his acceptance speech. The British singer added, "I'd like to thank my boys. Extremely happy here. Looking forward to the next few years."
- Best Track: Florence and the Machine - "You Got The Love"
- Breakthrough Artist: Plan B
- Best New Act: Mumford & Sons
- Best Video: Chase & Status ft. Plan B
- Best Live Act: Green Day
- Hall of Fame: Take That
- Classic Songwriter: Neil Finn
- Next Big Thing: Clare Maguire
- Q Idol: Madness
- Q Hero: The Chemical Brothers
- Q Inspiration: Suede
- Best Male: Paolo Nutini
- Best Female: Florence and the Machine
- Innovation in Sound: Mark Ronson
- Best Album: The National - "High Violet"
- Best Act in the World Today: Kasabian
- Q Icon: Bryan Ferry
- Classic Album: Wings - "Band on the Run"
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support
- Secretly Married? See Miley Cyrus' New Band on Her Ring Finger
- Meet the Ravagers From 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'