'Army Wives' Star Sally Pressman Engaged to 'Cougar Town' Actor
"Army Wives" star Sally Pressman is one step closer to walking down the aisle. The 29-year-old beauty is engaged to longtime boyfriend David Rogers, an actor of hit TV show "Cougar Town". A rep for Sally has confirmed about the engagement to People.
According to the site, David popped the question when he and Sally were working out at Tracy Anderson's Studio in Los Angeles on Tuesday, October 19. "David got down on one knee. After an immediate 'yes', they embraced in a loving (and sweaty) hug," the rep shared.
Sally has also taken the happy news on her Twitter page, writing "Got engaged yesterday!! He popped the question where I spend most of my time and where I would least expect it." She then wrote another post which read, "Thank you everyone for all the beautiful congrats messages!!!" as fans and friends poured her with congratulatory messages.
The marriage will be the first for both Sally and David. The couple, who met in Lesly Kahn's acting class, has been together for nearly five years. According to the site, the newly-engaged pair is planning an August or September 2011 wedding.
Professionally, Sally is known for her portrayal of Roxy LeBlanc in "Army Wives". She has also appeared in "Criminal Minds" and "The New Adventures of Old Christine". Meanwhile, David appeared in the pilot of "Cougar Town" as the hot, shirtless guy Courteney Cox had sex with. He has also had parts in "Gilmore Girls", "Ghost Whisperer" and "Numb3rs".
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Wants to Adopt Baby With British Boyfriend
- Back at It! Natalie Portman Returns to Work After Giving Birth to Daughter Amalia
- Cara Delevingne Sports Bald Head on 'Life in a Year' Filming Set
- Elton John Cancels Entire Las Vegas Shows Due to 'Unusual Bacterial Infection'
- Finding 'Comfort,' Brad Pitt Plans to Buy New Place in L.A. Arts District After Angelina Jolie Split
- 'Grey's Anatomy' Star Jesse Williams and Wife Split After Nearly 5 Years of Marriage
- Hollywood Writers Authorize a Strike. Will It Repeat the 2007 WGA Strike?
- Ben Affleck Steps Out for First Time Since Filing for Divorce From Jennifer Garner