'Army Wives' Star Sally Pressman Engaged to 'Cougar Town' Actor
"Army Wives" star Sally Pressman is one step closer to walking down the aisle. The 29-year-old beauty is engaged to longtime boyfriend David Rogers, an actor of hit TV show "Cougar Town". A rep for Sally has confirmed about the engagement to People.
According to the site, David popped the question when he and Sally were working out at Tracy Anderson's Studio in Los Angeles on Tuesday, October 19. "David got down on one knee. After an immediate 'yes', they embraced in a loving (and sweaty) hug," the rep shared.
Sally has also taken the happy news on her Twitter page, writing "Got engaged yesterday!! He popped the question where I spend most of my time and where I would least expect it." She then wrote another post which read, "Thank you everyone for all the beautiful congrats messages!!!" as fans and friends poured her with congratulatory messages.
The marriage will be the first for both Sally and David. The couple, who met in Lesly Kahn's acting class, has been together for nearly five years. According to the site, the newly-engaged pair is planning an August or September 2011 wedding.
Professionally, Sally is known for her portrayal of Roxy LeBlanc in "Army Wives". She has also appeared in "Criminal Minds" and "The New Adventures of Old Christine". Meanwhile, David appeared in the pilot of "Cougar Town" as the hot, shirtless guy Courteney Cox had sex with. He has also had parts in "Gilmore Girls", "Ghost Whisperer" and "Numb3rs".
- Taylor Swift Won't Come to MTV VMAs 2016 as Kanye West Is Given Free Reign on Stage
- Lamar Odom Caught Partying With Scantily-Clad Ladies at Strip Club and Smoking Marijuana
- Watch First Trailer for Sundance Hit 'Manchester by the Sea' Starring Casey Affleck
- I'm Guilty! 'Obsessed' Kim Kardashian Admits She Steals Things From Hotels
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Already Have Their First 'Major' Fight - What Is It About?
- Is The Flash Coming to 'Big Bang Theory'?
- Miley Cyrus Reportedly Pays for Everything in Her Relationship With Liam Hemsworth
- Prince William Says He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day and We Can't Help Tearing Up