'Army Wives' Star Sally Pressman Engaged to 'Cougar Town' Actor
"Army Wives" star Sally Pressman is one step closer to walking down the aisle. The 29-year-old beauty is engaged to longtime boyfriend David Rogers, an actor of hit TV show "Cougar Town". A rep for Sally has confirmed about the engagement to People.
According to the site, David popped the question when he and Sally were working out at Tracy Anderson's Studio in Los Angeles on Tuesday, October 19. "David got down on one knee. After an immediate 'yes', they embraced in a loving (and sweaty) hug," the rep shared.
Sally has also taken the happy news on her Twitter page, writing "Got engaged yesterday!! He popped the question where I spend most of my time and where I would least expect it." She then wrote another post which read, "Thank you everyone for all the beautiful congrats messages!!!" as fans and friends poured her with congratulatory messages.
The marriage will be the first for both Sally and David. The couple, who met in Lesly Kahn's acting class, has been together for nearly five years. According to the site, the newly-engaged pair is planning an August or September 2011 wedding.
Professionally, Sally is known for her portrayal of Roxy LeBlanc in "Army Wives". She has also appeared in "Criminal Minds" and "The New Adventures of Old Christine". Meanwhile, David appeared in the pilot of "Cougar Town" as the hot, shirtless guy Courteney Cox had sex with. He has also had parts in "Gilmore Girls", "Ghost Whisperer" and "Numb3rs".
- Report: Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Are Spoiling Their Surrogate
- Kristen Stewart Caught Cheating on Stella Maxwell With Ex Alicia Cargile
- Find Out What George and Amal Clooney's Twin Kids Will Inherit When They Turn 21
- DJ Khaled Releases New Album 'Grateful'
- Is Drake Expecting a Son?
- Ellen DeGeneres Punishes Audience Member for Stealing on the Show
- Report: Shin Min A Accompanies BF Kim Woo Bin Receiving Cancer Treatment
- Alexis Bledel Returns for 'The Handmaid's Tale' Season 2 as Series Regular