Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Took Zahara and Pax for Spa While in Hungary
Despite their grueling working schedules, couple Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie spent their time for their kids. During a day off from shooting of Angelina's movie in Budapest, Hungary on Sunday, October 24, the longtime couple spoiled two of their children, 5-year-old Zahara Marley Jolie-Pitt and 6-year-old Pax Thien Jolie-Pitt, with some quality time.
According to People, Brad and Angeline first took Zahara and Pax to an indoor-outdoor thermal bath facility called Lukacs Gyogyfurdo, which boasts healing properties since the 12th century, swimming pools, spa treatments and saunas. "Pax was definitely for it. He came out laughing, and his hair was still wet when they were leaving," an eyewitness told the site.
The next stop after the spa was a local McDonald's restaurant. According to the site, the fast food spot is one of the family's favorite destinations. Brad and Angelina, however, didn't take their other kids, Maddox Chivan Jolie-Pitt, Shiloh Nouvel Jolie-Pitt and twins Knox Leon and Vivienne Marcheline with them. The twins were spotted with their nannies near their home in the city on the same day.
For untitled Angelina Jolie project filming, the actress has been accompanied by Brad and their children in the country. The forthcoming project, which follows the story of a Serbian man and Bosnian woman who fall in love during the middle of the Bosnian war, will have Zana Marjanovic as its lead actress and is expected to hit U.S. theaters in 2011.
More Brad Pitt News
- Megan Fox Steps Out for First Time Since Giving Birth to Her Third Child
- Amber Rose Says Julianne Hough Body Shamed Her With Her 'DWTS' Comment
- 'Wonder Woman' Writer Confirms Diana Prince Is 'Obviously' Bisexual
- Tyga May Have His Mom's Car Repossessed
- Get First Look at 'Outlander' Season 3
- Benedict Cumberbatch May Confirm Doctor Strange's Appearance in 'Thor: Ragnarok'
- Donald Trump Once Body-Shamed Kim Kardashian Too. This Is What He Said About Her
- Lena Dunham and Allison Williams Tearfully Say Goodbye to 'Girls' as Filming Wraps