Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Took Zahara and Pax for Spa While in Hungary
Despite their grueling working schedules, couple Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie spent their time for their kids. During a day off from shooting of Angelina's movie in Budapest, Hungary on Sunday, October 24, the longtime couple spoiled two of their children, 5-year-old Zahara Marley Jolie-Pitt and 6-year-old Pax Thien Jolie-Pitt, with some quality time.
According to People, Brad and Angeline first took Zahara and Pax to an indoor-outdoor thermal bath facility called Lukacs Gyogyfurdo, which boasts healing properties since the 12th century, swimming pools, spa treatments and saunas. "Pax was definitely for it. He came out laughing, and his hair was still wet when they were leaving," an eyewitness told the site.
The next stop after the spa was a local McDonald's restaurant. According to the site, the fast food spot is one of the family's favorite destinations. Brad and Angelina, however, didn't take their other kids, Maddox Chivan Jolie-Pitt, Shiloh Nouvel Jolie-Pitt and twins Knox Leon and Vivienne Marcheline with them. The twins were spotted with their nannies near their home in the city on the same day.
For untitled Angelina Jolie project filming, the actress has been accompanied by Brad and their children in the country. The forthcoming project, which follows the story of a Serbian man and Bosnian woman who fall in love during the middle of the Bosnian war, will have Zana Marjanovic as its lead actress and is expected to hit U.S. theaters in 2011.
- Emma Roberts Is Mad Diva in 'Scream Queens' Season 2 Promo
- Katy Perry Credits Boyfriend Orlando Bloom for Helping Write Her DNC Speech
- Disney Gives 'Rocketeer' a Reboot With Exciting Twist - Get the Deets Here!
- Justin Bieber Turns Down $5M Offer to Perform at RNC
- You Won't Believe How Much Mila Kunis Spent on Her Wedding Ring
- Matt Damon Fights Monsters in Epic Trailer for 'The Great Wall'
- 'Sesame Street' Fires Three Longtime Cast Members
- Find Out Which Joe Jonas' Famous Exes He Would Like to 'Shag, Marry and Kill'