Drinks Are Thrown on 'Real Housewives of O.C.' Season 6
The sixth season of "The Real Housewives of Orange County" is not gonna miss the drama, courtesy of Jeana Keough and Tamra Barney. The two housewives came face to face in the season's wrap party which was held at Vicki Gunvalson's home. E! Online said the reality show cameras were all there to capture the moment.
According to Jeana's daughter Kara, the fight was about Tamra feeling betrayed by Jeana. "Tamra was upset that my mom showed sympathy for Simon (Barney's ex-hubby) to RadarOnline. Tamra argued with my mom for a while, then threw a drink in her face," Kara testified.
But according to another source, it was Jeana who provoked the fight. "Jeana kept talking to the press about Tamra's marriage and divorce and saying things that weren't true," the source said. "She roughly pushed Tamra and that's when Tamra threw a drinking on Jeana."
Jeana was then said leaving the party but the war continued on Twitter. Kara tweeted to Tamra, saying "@TamraBarney to hear you threw a drink in @jeanakeough's face makes me sick- she called me in tears- can't believe I considered you a friend." The respond was, "Think twice jeana keough when you try to throw me in a pool cuz you talk smack. MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS!".
Show's alum Quinn Fry wrote more elaborately about the wine-throwing incident, "It wasn't Tamra's toss that got me soaked, but one aimed at Jeana from some random blonde that got caught in the crossfire." Meanwhile, star Gretchen Rossi took a side, writing "@karakeough is your mom ok? I texted her but didn't hear back."
The sixth season is expected to premiere in January.
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby