Cameron Diaz and Matthew Morrison Had 'One-on-One Time' During Night Outing
Not yet revealing about the true nature of her relationship with baseball player Alex Rodriguez, Cameron Diaz now sparks romance rumor with "Glee" star Matthew Morrison. An onlooker told E! Online that Diaz and Morrison recently had "some one-on-one time."
According to the site, Diaz and Morrison were spotted making a carpool after the two left Bardot in Hollywood on Saturday night, October 23. Refusing to make fans jump into any conclusion, the site mentioned that the two were accompanied by actress Joanna Garcia that night.
Still, the source said, "They definitely came together and sat together. Cameron would lean over and chat with Matthew, but it didn't seem too flirty," adding that both of them were enjoying the music. The source later revealed that Morrison was being a gentleman during the night as he didn't let any of the girls felt cast aside.
"Diaz and Garcia seemed tight and had a great time. Matthew and Cameron had some one-on-one time in the lounge, but nothing seemed too intimate," the source claimed. "Matthew seemed to be a huge gentleman and genuinely cared for both ladies the entire night."
Cameron Diaz has been recently linked to New York Yankees star Alex Rodriguez following their several outings together. Back in early July, the "Charlie's Angels" beauty hinted at A-Rod romance rumor. She told Harper's Bazaar, "I grew up with the (Los Angeles) Dodgers, but now I'm a Yankee's fan."
- Pictures of Pippa Middleton and James Matthews' Tropical Honeymoon Surface
- See Jason Momoa and Amber Heard Together for the First Time in 'Aquaman' Set Photo
- Heidi Klum Gets Back Together With Vito Schnabel After His Cheating Scandal
- Katy Perry Suffers Wardrobe Malfunction as She Flashes Her Underwear on Stage
- Eddie Vedder Delivers Emotional Tribute to Chris Cornell at Amsterdam Show
- Camilla Recalls 'Horrid' Time After Prince Charles Affair Was Revealed
- 'Pirates of the Caribbean 5' Sails to No. 1 at Box Office, 'Baywatch' Sinks
- Jealous Ryan Seacrest May Drop 'American Idol' Over Katy Perry's $25 Million Paycheck