Justin Bieber, Kendall Jenner and More Support Variety's Power of Youth
A number of young stars were present at Variety's 4th Annual Power of Youth event at Paramount Studios in Hollywood, California. Justin Bieber, Kim Kardashian's half sister Kendall Jenner, Bailee Madison and Bella Thorne were among those who attended the event which was held to celebrate young stars and their involvement with philanthropic and humanitarian causes.
Bieber hit the Sunday afternoon, October 24 event in an orange shirt and dark trousers. The "Baby" hitmaker was honored at the gala for his work with Pencils of Promise, a philanthropic organization that works with local communities to build schools and increase educational opportunities worldwide.
"Best part was I got to surprise the charities being honored," Bieber said as quoted by Just Jared Jr. "My show tomorrow at the Staples Center in L.A. is sold out but we saved 500 tickets to give 100 each to each charity being honored to give to kids in need and let them have a fun night they deserve I know what its like to have some tough times so I hope those tickets make u kids coming smile a little. Gonna be a fun show. Thanks."
Jenner, in the meantime, looked adorable in a white blouse which she matched with a black skirt and flat shoes. Joining her were Madison, Throne, Victoria Justice and Ariel Winter. Madison opted a sparkling dress matched with a bennie and dark boots while Thorne sported an animal-printed dress and brown boots. As for Justice, she went super casual with jeans and a suit jacket. Winter herself donned a colorful minidress.
Beside the already-mentioned young stars, other attendees at the event were David Henrie, Gregg Sulkin, Katelyn Pippy, Amber Stevens, Ava Sambora, Richie Sambora, Chloe Bridges, Mitchel Musso, Aimee Teegarden, Troian Avery, Ryan Newman and James Maslow.
On the annual event, publisher of Variety Brian Gott previously said, "Variety's Power of Youth campaign has become a catalyst for philanthropic involvement. This effort is a celebration of what is one of the most generous and charitable industries on the planet."
Beside Justin Bieber, Bow Wow, David Henrie, Victoria Justice and Shailene Woodley were also named as honorees at the event, joining past honorees which include Keke Palmer, Jesse McCartney, Corbin Bleu, AnnaLynne McCord and Miranda Cosgrove.
More Justin Bieber News
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media