Confirmed, Cheryl Cole Secures a Duet With Rihanna
Cheryl Cole is going to make a collaboration with Rihanna. In an interview with Britain's Daily Mirror, the Girls Aloud singer gushed, "I couldn't believe it when I heard Rihanna wanted to work with me. When I found out she wanted to collaborate, I got goosebumps all over."
Cole additionally stated, "We're definitely doing something together next year. I'm totally up for it." She moreover sang praise for her upcoming duet partner, "I love that she's into tattoos, she's got one on her collar bone saying 'Never a failure, always a lesson' - that's beautiful."
Cheryl Cole is going to release her second solo studio album "Messy Little Raindrops" in the United Kingdom on November 1. A week later, Rihanna will drop her own new record "Loud" across United States.
More Cheryl Cole News
- The Flash Reunites With Jay Garrick, Teams Up With Tom Felton's Character in Season 3 Photos
- 'Doctor Strange' IMAX Trailer Unveils Avengers Ties. Also Get Details About Rachel McAdams' Role
- Donald Trump on Former Miss Universe Alicia Machado He Once Called 'Miss Piggy': She's 'the Worst'
- Amy Schumer Is First Woman to Make Forbes' List of Highest-Paid Comedians
- Justin Bieber Blows Snots on Concertgoers After Telling Fans They 'Suck'
- Denzel Washington and Viola Davis Argue Over Their Hard Lives in 'Fences' Teaser Trailer
- Netflix Debuts First Trailer for Its Ambitious Royal Drama 'The Crown'
- Did Gigi Hadid Throw Shade at Harry Styles With This Photo of Zayn Malik?