Confirmed, Cheryl Cole Secures a Duet With Rihanna
Cheryl Cole is going to make a collaboration with Rihanna. In an interview with Britain's Daily Mirror, the Girls Aloud singer gushed, "I couldn't believe it when I heard Rihanna wanted to work with me. When I found out she wanted to collaborate, I got goosebumps all over."
Cole additionally stated, "We're definitely doing something together next year. I'm totally up for it." She moreover sang praise for her upcoming duet partner, "I love that she's into tattoos, she's got one on her collar bone saying 'Never a failure, always a lesson' - that's beautiful."
Cheryl Cole is going to release her second solo studio album "Messy Little Raindrops" in the United Kingdom on November 1. A week later, Rihanna will drop her own new record "Loud" across United States.
More Cheryl Cole News
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival