Confirmed, Cheryl Cole Secures a Duet With Rihanna
Cheryl Cole is going to make a collaboration with Rihanna. In an interview with Britain's Daily Mirror, the Girls Aloud singer gushed, "I couldn't believe it when I heard Rihanna wanted to work with me. When I found out she wanted to collaborate, I got goosebumps all over."
Cole additionally stated, "We're definitely doing something together next year. I'm totally up for it." She moreover sang praise for her upcoming duet partner, "I love that she's into tattoos, she's got one on her collar bone saying 'Never a failure, always a lesson' - that's beautiful."
Cheryl Cole is going to release her second solo studio album "Messy Little Raindrops" in the United Kingdom on November 1. A week later, Rihanna will drop her own new record "Loud" across United States.
- Mary J. Blige to Guest Star on 'How to Get Away with Murder'
- Ryan Reynolds Paid 'Deadpool' Screenwriters With His Own Money
- Rob Kardashian Finally Opens Up on Why He Ditched Kim Kardashian's Wedding
- Drake and Rihanna Nuzzling and Holding Hands in Miami
- 'Stranger Things' Officially Renewed for Season 2 - Watch the Teaser Here!
- Chris Stapleton, Carrie Underwood, Keith Urban Lead Nominations for 2016 CMA Awards
- Demi Lovato Surprises Fans as Undercover Lyft Driver and Disses Selena Gomez
- Chris Brown Is Released on $250K Bail, Lawyer Calls Assault Allegations 'Demonstrably False'