Confirmed, Cheryl Cole Secures a Duet With Rihanna
Cheryl Cole is going to make a collaboration with Rihanna. In an interview with Britain's Daily Mirror, the Girls Aloud singer gushed, "I couldn't believe it when I heard Rihanna wanted to work with me. When I found out she wanted to collaborate, I got goosebumps all over."
Cole additionally stated, "We're definitely doing something together next year. I'm totally up for it." She moreover sang praise for her upcoming duet partner, "I love that she's into tattoos, she's got one on her collar bone saying 'Never a failure, always a lesson' - that's beautiful."
Cheryl Cole is going to release her second solo studio album "Messy Little Raindrops" in the United Kingdom on November 1. A week later, Rihanna will drop her own new record "Loud" across United States.
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'