Confirmed, Cheryl Cole Secures a Duet With Rihanna
Cheryl Cole is going to make a collaboration with Rihanna. In an interview with Britain's Daily Mirror, the Girls Aloud singer gushed, "I couldn't believe it when I heard Rihanna wanted to work with me. When I found out she wanted to collaborate, I got goosebumps all over."
Cole additionally stated, "We're definitely doing something together next year. I'm totally up for it." She moreover sang praise for her upcoming duet partner, "I love that she's into tattoos, she's got one on her collar bone saying 'Never a failure, always a lesson' - that's beautiful."
Cheryl Cole is going to release her second solo studio album "Messy Little Raindrops" in the United Kingdom on November 1. A week later, Rihanna will drop her own new record "Loud" across United States.
More Cheryl Cole News
- Justin Timberlake Votes Early but He Lands in Trouble for Taking Ballot Selfie
- 'Walking Dead' Slammed by Parents TV Council Over Brutal Deaths
- Amber Rose Cozying Up to 'DWTS' Pro Val Chmerkovskiy at Her Birthday Party
- Fans Petition 'Deadpool 2' to Hire Quentin Tarantino After Tim Miller's Exit
- It's Not a Perfect Illusion. Lady GaGa Exposes Bare Crotch in Super Tiny Shorts
- Watch President Obama's Perfect Response to Donald Trump's Mean Tweet
- Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Are 'Getting Serious' as She Finalizes Divorce From Lamar Odom
- New 'John Wick: Chapter Two' Images Reveal Bruce Lee's 'Enter the Dragon'-Inspired Setting