'Desperate Housewives' Halloween Episode Preview
As Halloween approaches, Susan is forced to reveal her secret, sexy internet side job to a shocked Mike. In the next "Desperate Housewives", Teri Hatcher's Susan dresses up as Bette Davis in "Baby Jane" but her act is not so dolled up.
Meanwhile, Lynette who dresses like a 1920's flapper becomes concerned about Tom's mother's memory lapses. Bree the cheerleader learns a secret about Keith while Paul is encouraged to take wife Beth out on a date in order to light a spark in their unromantic relationship. Juanita becomes suspicious of Gabrielle's sudden interest in Grace.
The wives' costume this Halloween season have been revealed before in a series of photos, but Gaby's hasn't. Turns out she is not joining the festivity in a character but accompanies her daughter for a Trick and Treat in her usual self. Meanwhile, Rene gets a shock when Lee turns up at the door wearing the same Marilyn Monroe outfit.
"Excited and Scared" airs right on Halloween night on October 31.
- Rosie Huntington-Whiteley and Jason Statham Welcome Baby Boy. See His First Picture!
- Bad Blood! Jennifer Aniston and Chelsea Handler Are Feuding
- Amanda Bynes Blacklists Parents as She Relaunches Career
- George Clooney and Amal Are Moving Their Children to L.A. for Safety Reasons
- Hugh Jackman Launches His First Circus in 'The Greatest Showman' Trailer
- Inside J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez's Secret Romantic Proposal in Paris
- Ex-Sistar Member Bora Is Dating Big Star's Feeldog
- The Obamas' Balinese Vacation Pictures: See the Family During Temple Visit and Rafting