'Desperate Housewives' Halloween Episode Preview
As Halloween approaches, Susan is forced to reveal her secret, sexy internet side job to a shocked Mike. In the next "Desperate Housewives", Teri Hatcher's Susan dresses up as Bette Davis in "Baby Jane" but her act is not so dolled up.
Meanwhile, Lynette who dresses like a 1920's flapper becomes concerned about Tom's mother's memory lapses. Bree the cheerleader learns a secret about Keith while Paul is encouraged to take wife Beth out on a date in order to light a spark in their unromantic relationship. Juanita becomes suspicious of Gabrielle's sudden interest in Grace.
The wives' costume this Halloween season have been revealed before in a series of photos, but Gaby's hasn't. Turns out she is not joining the festivity in a character but accompanies her daughter for a Trick and Treat in her usual self. Meanwhile, Rene gets a shock when Lee turns up at the door wearing the same Marilyn Monroe outfit.
"Excited and Scared" airs right on Halloween night on October 31.
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked
- North West Serves as Flower Girl at a Wedding and Dances Adorably at the Party
- Adele Doesn't Care About Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie's Split, She Clarifies
- Video: Justin Bieber Gets Into a Fight in German Bar
- Adam Levine and Behati Prinsloo Share First Photo of Baby Dusty Rose