'Desperate Housewives' Halloween Episode Preview
As Halloween approaches, Susan is forced to reveal her secret, sexy internet side job to a shocked Mike. In the next "Desperate Housewives", Teri Hatcher's Susan dresses up as Bette Davis in "Baby Jane" but her act is not so dolled up.
Meanwhile, Lynette who dresses like a 1920's flapper becomes concerned about Tom's mother's memory lapses. Bree the cheerleader learns a secret about Keith while Paul is encouraged to take wife Beth out on a date in order to light a spark in their unromantic relationship. Juanita becomes suspicious of Gabrielle's sudden interest in Grace.
The wives' costume this Halloween season have been revealed before in a series of photos, but Gaby's hasn't. Turns out she is not joining the festivity in a character but accompanies her daughter for a Trick and Treat in her usual self. Meanwhile, Rene gets a shock when Lee turns up at the door wearing the same Marilyn Monroe outfit.
"Excited and Scared" airs right on Halloween night on October 31.
- Amber Rose Cozying Up to 'DWTS' Pro Val Chmerkovskiy at Her Birthday Party
- Fans Petition 'Deadpool 2' to Hire Quentin Tarantino After Tim Miller's Exit
- It's Not a Perfect Illusion. Lady GaGa Exposes Bare Crotch in Super Tiny Shorts
- Watch President Obama's Perfect Response to Donald Trump's Mean Tweet
- Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Are 'Getting Serious' as She Finalizes Divorce From Lamar Odom
- New 'John Wick: Chapter Two' Images Reveal Bruce Lee's 'Enter the Dragon'-Inspired Setting
- Kourtney Kardashian Channels Evil Queen in Halloween Costume
- Watch Dwayne Johnson Sing 'You're Welcome' in New 'Moana' Clip