'Desperate Housewives' Halloween Episode Preview
As Halloween approaches, Susan is forced to reveal her secret, sexy internet side job to a shocked Mike. In the next "Desperate Housewives", Teri Hatcher's Susan dresses up as Bette Davis in "Baby Jane" but her act is not so dolled up.
Meanwhile, Lynette who dresses like a 1920's flapper becomes concerned about Tom's mother's memory lapses. Bree the cheerleader learns a secret about Keith while Paul is encouraged to take wife Beth out on a date in order to light a spark in their unromantic relationship. Juanita becomes suspicious of Gabrielle's sudden interest in Grace.
The wives' costume this Halloween season have been revealed before in a series of photos, but Gaby's hasn't. Turns out she is not joining the festivity in a character but accompanies her daughter for a Trick and Treat in her usual self. Meanwhile, Rene gets a shock when Lee turns up at the door wearing the same Marilyn Monroe outfit.
"Excited and Scared" airs right on Halloween night on October 31.
- Kylie Jenner Offers Fan Feeling Her Boobs to Prove They're Real
- Britney Spears, Elton John, Calvin Harris to Headline 10th Apple Music Festival in London
- Rob Kardashian Criticizes His Family for Not 'Welcoming' of His Relationship With Blac Chyna
- 'Scream Queens': Hester Will Help Find the Killer in Season 2. Is She No Longer the Bad Guy?
- Possible Main Villains in 'The Flash' Film Are Revealed, 'Doctor Strange' May Feature Brother Voodoo
- Angelina Jolie Worries Brad Pitt Will Leave Her for Marion Cotillard
- Kanye West Kicks Off 'Saint Pablo Tour' and It Has Flying Stage. How Fans React?
- 'Frustrated' Shawn Mendes Slams Billboard for Misquoting Comments About His Fans