'Desperate Housewives' Halloween Episode Preview
As Halloween approaches, Susan is forced to reveal her secret, sexy internet side job to a shocked Mike. In the next "Desperate Housewives", Teri Hatcher's Susan dresses up as Bette Davis in "Baby Jane" but her act is not so dolled up.
Meanwhile, Lynette who dresses like a 1920's flapper becomes concerned about Tom's mother's memory lapses. Bree the cheerleader learns a secret about Keith while Paul is encouraged to take wife Beth out on a date in order to light a spark in their unromantic relationship. Juanita becomes suspicious of Gabrielle's sudden interest in Grace.
The wives' costume this Halloween season have been revealed before in a series of photos, but Gaby's hasn't. Turns out she is not joining the festivity in a character but accompanies her daughter for a Trick and Treat in her usual self. Meanwhile, Rene gets a shock when Lee turns up at the door wearing the same Marilyn Monroe outfit.
"Excited and Scared" airs right on Halloween night on October 31.
- Topless Kim Kardashian and North West Are Included in New Kimojis. Get the Sneak Peeks
- Kylie Jenner and PARTYNEXTDOOR Spotted 'Making Out' at Drake's Party
- 'X-Men' Show 'Legion' Gets Series Order at FX. See the First Picture!
- Rolling Stones' Ronnie Wood Welcomes Twins at Age 68
- Tyga's New Lady Demi Rose Tries to Copy Kylie Jenner by Wearing Similar Strappy Bikini
- Shawn Mendes Teases His Upcoming Album
- Kim Kardashian Visits Snapchat Office. See Some Exclusive Filters She Gets!
- Alicia Keys Goes Makeup Free, Pens Powerful Essay About Overcoming Her Insecurities