Matt Damon and Wife Welcome Baby Girl
It's another girl for Matt Damon and wife Luciana Barroso. The longtime married couple welcomed their fourth daughter in New York on Wednesday, October 20, a rep for the "Ocean's Thirteen" actor confirmed to People.
Sharing the happy news, the rep said, "Mom and baby are both healthy. The whole family is thrilled." Matt and Luciana named their newly-born baby girl Stella Zavala Damon. Stella joins sisters 4-year-old Isabella, 2-year-old Gia Zavala and 11-year-old Alexia, Luciana's daughter from her previous relationship.
Just last month, Matt revealed that he was "anxious to meet" Stella. Of having another baby girl, he told OK! Magazine while at the premiere of his movie "Hereafter (2010)" at the 48th New York Film Festival, "It's great, it's really incredible. And just completely different from any other experience I've ever had in my life! It's like relearning life. It's actually kind of amazing."
Matt and Luciana wed in December 2005. The couple first met 2 years earlier when Luciana was working as bartender in Florida while the 40-year-old actor was at that time filming "Stuck On You". Matt's previous lovers are Claire Danes, Winona Ryder and Penelope Cruz.
More Matt Damon News
- Chris Brown Sued for Allegedly Stealing a Fan's Hat at Concert
- Listen to Previews of Justin Bieber's Remix of Drake's 'One Dance'
- Take a Look at Ciara's Exotic Vacation in Mexico With Russell Wilson and Son Future
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson's Daughter Impressed With His Tattoo
- Artist of the Week: Fifth Harmony
- Johnny Depp Is 'Blackmailed' by 'Manipulative' Amber Heard, Says Friend Doug Stanhope
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Curves in Cleavage-Baring Dress During Lunch With Kanye West
- 'Game of Thrones' 6.07 Preview: More Unexpected Returns