Matt Damon and Wife Welcome Baby Girl
It's another girl for Matt Damon and wife Luciana Barroso. The longtime married couple welcomed their fourth daughter in New York on Wednesday, October 20, a rep for the "Ocean's Thirteen" actor confirmed to People.
Sharing the happy news, the rep said, "Mom and baby are both healthy. The whole family is thrilled." Matt and Luciana named their newly-born baby girl Stella Zavala Damon. Stella joins sisters 4-year-old Isabella, 2-year-old Gia Zavala and 11-year-old Alexia, Luciana's daughter from her previous relationship.
Just last month, Matt revealed that he was "anxious to meet" Stella. Of having another baby girl, he told OK! Magazine while at the premiere of his movie "Hereafter (2010)" at the 48th New York Film Festival, "It's great, it's really incredible. And just completely different from any other experience I've ever had in my life! It's like relearning life. It's actually kind of amazing."
Matt and Luciana wed in December 2005. The couple first met 2 years earlier when Luciana was working as bartender in Florida while the 40-year-old actor was at that time filming "Stuck On You". Matt's previous lovers are Claire Danes, Winona Ryder and Penelope Cruz.
More Matt Damon News
- MTV VMAs 2016: Beyonce Is Snow Queen, Kim Kardashian and Nicki Minaj Show Skin on Red Carpet
- Beyonce Is Performing at the 2016 MTV VMAs, MTV Confirms
- Britney Spears Reveals Her Desire to Collaborate With Ex Justin Timberlake
- Mariah Carey's Estranged Sister Busted for Prostitution
- Video: Jennifer Lopez Reunites With Ex Marc Anthony on Stage After Casper Smart Split
- Adam Levine Dresses Up as Pokemon-Like Monster for Maroon 5 Music Video Shoot
- Watch: Thor Hilariously Explains Why He Is Absent From 'Captain America: Civil War'
- Do These Pictures Show Justin Bieber Having Sex With Sofia Richie?