Matt Damon and Wife Welcome Baby Girl
It's another girl for Matt Damon and wife Luciana Barroso. The longtime married couple welcomed their fourth daughter in New York on Wednesday, October 20, a rep for the "Ocean's Thirteen" actor confirmed to People.
Sharing the happy news, the rep said, "Mom and baby are both healthy. The whole family is thrilled." Matt and Luciana named their newly-born baby girl Stella Zavala Damon. Stella joins sisters 4-year-old Isabella, 2-year-old Gia Zavala and 11-year-old Alexia, Luciana's daughter from her previous relationship.
Just last month, Matt revealed that he was "anxious to meet" Stella. Of having another baby girl, he told OK! Magazine while at the premiere of his movie "Hereafter (2010)" at the 48th New York Film Festival, "It's great, it's really incredible. And just completely different from any other experience I've ever had in my life! It's like relearning life. It's actually kind of amazing."
Matt and Luciana wed in December 2005. The couple first met 2 years earlier when Luciana was working as bartender in Florida while the 40-year-old actor was at that time filming "Stuck On You". Matt's previous lovers are Claire Danes, Winona Ryder and Penelope Cruz.
More Matt Damon News
- 'Once Upon a Time' 6.02 Preview Promises Revelation of the Saviors' Secret
- Did Faith Evans Just Expose Her Vagina in Front of the Crowd? See the Evidence!
- 'Magnificent Seven' Debuts Strong on Domestic Box Office, 'Bridget Jones's Baby' Tops Overseas
- Josh Brolin Ties the Knot With Longtime Girlfriend Kathryn Boyd. See the Photos
- Drake's 'Views' Returns to No. 1 on Billboard 200 for 13th Week
- Idina Menzel Debuts Engagement Ring From Fiance Aaron Lohr at iHeartRadio Music Festival
- Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux Hold Hands in NYC Following Split Rumors
- Backstreet Boys Joins Florida Georgia Line at iHeartRadio Music Festival. Plus Other Performances!