Pics: Russell Brand and Katy Perry Take Wedding Guests for Safari
A day before their reported October 23 wedding ceremony, engaged couple Russell Brand and Katy Perry treated their guests with an early-morning safari in India. In newly-outed pictures, Russell and Katy were seen taking their friends and family exploring a wildlife at the Ranthambhore National Park in Rajasthan.
Katy's mother, father and brother were photographed joining the adventure in the back of a Jeep. Beside relatives, British comic David Baddiel was also photographed riding a camel with his young daughter close to the luxury Aman-I-Khas resort where Russell and Katy are said to tie the knot.
The wildlife park is known for its resident Bengal tigers. Of the outdoor tiger adventure, a source told People that the entourage "saw baby deer, spotted deer, blue bulls, jackals, and jungle cats," adding that "they were thrilled."
The ride, however, was overshadowed by an assault allegation. Us Magazine reported that four snappers were punched by two of Russell's bodyguards. Officer at the Ranthambore police station, Narayan Dan, has also confirmed that the alleged assaulted photographers "have filed an official complaint of assault and all witnesses, including Mr. Brand, will be questioned about this."
"It is certainly not a good thing because an Indian photographer has been beaten up in his own country by a foreigner," the officer added. "The photographer would like an apology and if the perpetrator is willing to apologize then we can take back the case."
- Seth Rogen's R-Rated Animated Comedy 'Sausage Party' to Join Oscar Race
- Rihanna Regrets Skipping Drake's Party and Letting Taylor Swift Steal the Spotlight
- Olivia Wilde Shares Breastfeeding Photo, Finds New Drinking Buddy in Newborn Daughter
- Twitter Rips Drake for Mocking Kid Cudi's Mental Illness in New Diss Track
- Awkward! Taylor Swift, Katy Perry and Ex John Mayer Attend Drake's Birthday Party
- Is Kendall Jenner Dating Anwar Hadid?
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery