'Sister Wives' Spawns Special Episode and Porn Parody
While a second season is still a question mark, TLC announced that fans of "Sister Wives" will be able to see the polygamist family in a follow-up special. THR said the network has ordered Peacock Productions to produce the special, involving also NBC's Natalie Morales as an interviewer.
Morales would be questioning Kody Brown and his large family "about how their lives have changed since the premiere of the show, the government investigation into the legality of their polygamous marriage and how they're dealing with the media attention."
Simply called "Sister Wives Special", it will premiere on Sunday, October 31 at 10/9c.
The first season of the controversial series ended on October 17 with 2.7 million viewers tuning in. The Utah family's popularity has extended beyond the screen for Vivid Entertainment has announced that it will be producing "Sister Wives XXX: A Porn Parody" at the end of November.
"I'm a big fan of this show and I feel the possibilities for parody are practically endless," director B. Skow said. "We'll have fun spoofing the characters and taking that extra behind-the-scenes step inside their bedrooms to understand their erotic sides."
More Sister Wives News
- Box Office: 'Dunkirk' and 'Girls Trip' Exceed Expectations, 'Valerian' Bombs
- Kylie Jenner's Snapchat Is Hacked, Culprit Threatens to Expose Nude Photos of 'KUWTK' Star
- Frank Ocean Brings Out Brad Pitt During Captivating Performance at FYF Festival
- Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo Are Asked to Tie the Knot at 'DotS' Theme Park
- New Couple Alert! Brooklyn Beckham and Madison Beer Are Dating
- 'Gambit' Is Being Reworked Following Success of 'Deadpool' and 'Logan'
- Rob Kardashian Returns to Twitter to Post Photo of Daughter Dream
- 'Home Alone' Actor John Heard Dies at 72