50 Cent Reveals Why He Is Seeing Chelsea Handler
After several dating speculations, 50 Cent finally revealed the reason behind him seeing host/comedian Chelsea Handler. In an interview with E! Online on Thursday, October 21, the "P.I.M.P." rapper said that he met Chelsea to discuss an upcoming film project.
"We actually was (sic) talking about a film project," 50 opened up. "She's working on a movie now with McG called 'This Means War'. And we spoke, you know, so, because I just did the Lionsgate deal. I've been sitting with different people talking about film projects." The film is slated for 2012 release.
And further ending the romance rumors, 50 stated, "I'm not dating her." As for Chelsea telling her nightly E! television show audience that he sent her a flower and asked her out, 50 simply responded, "Yeah I did send her flowers... why not?"
Chelsea herself previously hinted that her relationship with 50 was not more than business matter. On October 6, she wrote on her Twitter page, "I met with mr. Cent about a potential project. There's nothing to report yet, ill let you know if there is," while on the same day, 50 tweeted that he was on his "way to L.A. for a film meeting."
50 and Chelsea were romantically linked after the two were spotted getting up close and personal at the Blue Nile jazz bar in New Orleans on October 3. The romance speculation was fueled with a snitch telling Media Take Out, "It was definitely a date."
- These Jeffrey Dean Morgan-Jensen Ackles' Tweets Are Perfect 'Walking Dead'-'Supernatural' Crossover
- Is It Really Over? Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban Have Been Living Separately for Months
- Mariah Carey's Split From James Packer Could Ruin Her E! Reality Series
- 'Deadpool 2' Circling 'John Wick' Helmer David Leitch
- Here Are the Pricey Items Tyga Wants From Kylie as Birthday Gifts
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Girls Get Matching Rings and Tattoos to Mark the End of Filming
- Beyonce 'Never Genuinely Liked' Kim and That's Why Their Husbands' Feud Happens
- Jeremy Irons Reveals 'The Batman' Starts Filming Next Summer, Promises 'More of Alfred'