50 Cent Reveals Why He Is Seeing Chelsea Handler
After several dating speculations, 50 Cent finally revealed the reason behind him seeing host/comedian Chelsea Handler. In an interview with E! Online on Thursday, October 21, the "P.I.M.P." rapper said that he met Chelsea to discuss an upcoming film project.
"We actually was (sic) talking about a film project," 50 opened up. "She's working on a movie now with McG called 'This Means War'. And we spoke, you know, so, because I just did the Lionsgate deal. I've been sitting with different people talking about film projects." The film is slated for 2012 release.
And further ending the romance rumors, 50 stated, "I'm not dating her." As for Chelsea telling her nightly E! television show audience that he sent her a flower and asked her out, 50 simply responded, "Yeah I did send her flowers... why not?"
Chelsea herself previously hinted that her relationship with 50 was not more than business matter. On October 6, she wrote on her Twitter page, "I met with mr. Cent about a potential project. There's nothing to report yet, ill let you know if there is," while on the same day, 50 tweeted that he was on his "way to L.A. for a film meeting."
50 and Chelsea were romantically linked after the two were spotted getting up close and personal at the Blue Nile jazz bar in New Orleans on October 3. The romance speculation was fueled with a snitch telling Media Take Out, "It was definitely a date."
More 50 Cent News
- 'Jack Ryan' Series to Tackle ISIS in Season 1, John Krasinski Reveals
- Jennifer Lopez and Casper Smart Break Up Again!
- 'Nashville' Season 5 Gets Premiere Date at CMT
- Doug Liman Abandons 'Gambit' Movie, Will Now Direct 'Justice League Dark'
- Kylie Jenner Bounces Back After Suffering From Food Poisoning
- AFI Cancels 'Birth of a Nation' Screening Amid Nate Parker Rape Trial Controversy
- Britney Spears Reveals She 'Almost Drowned' in Hawaii
- Kate Gosselin Sends Son Collin Away to Get Help for 'Special Needs'