First Picture of Nicole Scherzinger's 'Poison' Music Video Emerges
It seems that Nicole Scherzinger is about to go naughty in a music video for her new solo single "Poison". She already wrapped the filming and the first look at it is offered in a form of a picture. The singer channels her inner Catwoman, wearing a black see-through bodysuit and heeled boots. She has her long hair pulled in a pony tail with bangs.
"6am call time to kiss some seriously okole (ass) on POSION VIDEO!!!! Get ready!!!!!!!!!!!" the lead singer of The Pussycat Dolls wrote on Twitter. "Its bn 36 hrs ive bn up! Finished Posion vid & went straight 2 set of HIMYM, then treated myself 2 white truffles for din now sweet dreams!"
The music video is directed by Joseph Kahn, the same man behind Eminem's "Love the Way You Lie" clip which features Rihanna. It reportedly will include a lot of dancing which is choreographed by Tone & Rich who once worked for Madonna.
"Poison" is a pulsating dance track produced by acclaimed music maker RedOne. It is expected to make the cut to Scherzinger's first solo studio album which suffered a lot of push-backs and now is yet to have any release date either.
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal