Nicole Kidman Overwhelmed by Pain in 'Rabbit Hole' Trailer
"Rabbit Hole", which became a talk at 2010 Toronto Film Festival, has been previewed to public via a trailer. Making its way out via Apple, the video is filled with emotionally arousing scenes featuring Nicole Kidman's Becca Corbett who comes in term of her son's death, before showing cheerful moments.
Becca and Aaron Eckhart's Howie Corbett are a successful suburban couple whose perfect world is forever changed when their young son, Danny, is killed in a car accident. While Becca finds pain in the familiar, Howie finds comfort. The shifts come in abrupt, unforeseen moments. Becca hesitantly opens up to her opinionated, loving mother (Dianne Wiest) and secretly reaches out to the teenager (Miles Teller) involved in the accident that changed everything, while Howie lashes out and imagines solace with another woman (Sandra Oh).
Yet, as off track as they are, the couple keeps trying to find their way back to a life that still holds the potential for beauty, laughter and happiness. The resulting journey is an intimate glimpse into two people learning to re-engage with each other and a world that has been tilted off its axis.
John Cameron Mitchell serves behind the lens of "Rabbit Hole", which is based on a Broadway play of the same name. This drama, scripted by David Lindsay-Abaire, will hit limited U.S. theaters on December 17, just in time for Christmas.
- Ex-Wonder Girls Member Sun Mi to Release Second Solo Album in August
- Find Out Why Song Joong Ki Wants to Get Married Early
- Ariel Winter Flaunts Butt Tattoo on Snapchat
- Did Katy Perry Secretly Undergo Plastic Surgery?
- Beyonce and Jay-Z Spark Rise in Bel-Air Property Prices
- 'American Horror Story': Ryan Murphy Shares Photo of 'Cult' Member. Is It Evan Peters?
- Secretly Married? Liam Payne Calls Cheryl His 'Wife' in New Interview
- Comic-Con: 'Ready Player One' First Footage Introduces Stepen Spielberg's VR Dystopia