Lindsay Lohan Leaves Rehab, Due in Court on October 22
Lindsay Lohan now can have a better night rest compared to the one she had in rehabilitation center. According to TMZ, the 24-year-old troubled actress left the Betty Ford Center in Rancho Mirage, California on Thursday night, October 21 after spending 24 days in the facility.
Lindsay checked herself into the sober living house on September 27 after failing her court-ordered drug tests. The "Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen" star is due to face L.A. Superior Court Judge Elden Fox on Friday, October 22 at 8:30 A.M.
The hearing will determine whether Lindsay will be sent back to rehab or go to jail for violating her probation by failing the drug tests. During that time, the actress was told to spend a month in prison but she walked free after posting $300,000 bail before checking herself into the facility days later.
Fellow stars have sent their best wishes to Lindsay as she struggled with her drug demons. After Snooki and Mark Wahlberg, now Elton John has sent his. Talking to the Daily Star, the pop legend said, "Lindsay needs to go away to somewhere like Hazelden in Minnesota which is a kind of boot camp."
And if Lindsay really wants to fight her drug issue, she shouldn't enter "treatment centers which have televisions and swimming pools. That's not the way you do it. That's pampering." Elton added, "You have to ask for help. And you have to be ready for it, you have to surrender to it and ask for help and accept help and get rid of the people who are around you."
More Lindsay Lohan News
- 'Twin Peaks' Debuts Extended Chilling Teaser Featuring Familiar Tune
- 'Alita: Battle Angel' Casts 'Nashville' Actor in Key Role
- Daniel Radcliffe Reveals the Outrageous Advice Donald Trump Gave Him When They First Met
- Is Brad Pitt the Real Reason Selena Gomez Checks Into Rehab?
- Listen to Major Lazer and Showtek's New Collab 'Believer'
- Angelina Jolie Eyed for War Drama 'Shoot Like a Girl'
- 'Archer' Creator Plans Show's Ending After Season 10
- Hugh Hefner Makes Fun of Death Rumors: Tabloids Should've Told Me That I'm Sick