Lindsay Lohan Leaves Rehab, Due in Court on October 22
Lindsay Lohan now can have a better night rest compared to the one she had in rehabilitation center. According to TMZ, the 24-year-old troubled actress left the Betty Ford Center in Rancho Mirage, California on Thursday night, October 21 after spending 24 days in the facility.
Lindsay checked herself into the sober living house on September 27 after failing her court-ordered drug tests. The "Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen" star is due to face L.A. Superior Court Judge Elden Fox on Friday, October 22 at 8:30 A.M.
The hearing will determine whether Lindsay will be sent back to rehab or go to jail for violating her probation by failing the drug tests. During that time, the actress was told to spend a month in prison but she walked free after posting $300,000 bail before checking herself into the facility days later.
Fellow stars have sent their best wishes to Lindsay as she struggled with her drug demons. After Snooki and Mark Wahlberg, now Elton John has sent his. Talking to the Daily Star, the pop legend said, "Lindsay needs to go away to somewhere like Hazelden in Minnesota which is a kind of boot camp."
And if Lindsay really wants to fight her drug issue, she shouldn't enter "treatment centers which have televisions and swimming pools. That's not the way you do it. That's pampering." Elton added, "You have to ask for help. And you have to be ready for it, you have to surrender to it and ask for help and accept help and get rid of the people who are around you."
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Nicolas Cage Spotted Kissing Mystery Woman After Splitting From His Wife
- Video Premiere: Blake Shelton's 'She's Got a Way With Words'
- DC Superheroes Line Up for Duty in New 'Justice League' Concept Art
- Jay Leno Survives a Terrifying Accident While Filming His Car Show
- Kylie Jenner Wears Tyga's Sweatshirt Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Jon Bon Jovi Meets Cancer Patient, Gives Her Guitar, Plays His New Songs
- Diane Kruger Called a 'B***h' for Speaking Up About Gender Inequality in Hollywood
- Lady GaGa Sparks Outrage From Her Chinese Fans After Meeting Dalai Lama