Cover Art of Black Eyed Peas' 'The Beginning' Revealed
Almost at the same time when Black Eyed Peas' new single "The Time (The Dirty Bit)" is debuted, a cover art of their upcoming album "The Beginning" is unleashed. It features the four members of the group, will.i.am, Stacy Ferguson aka Fergie, apl.de.ap and Taboo, in an animated picture which is seemingly inspired by video game.
The artwork coming out via Hip Hop MVP is most likely aimed at representing what they want to achieve in this album, which is "pushing new sounds and technology." will.i.am wrote on his DipDive blog, "I am so excited about our new album...the album comes out nov. 30th...The beginning is our departure to the new...I cant wait till you experience all that we have been cooking up..."
Lead single "The Time (The Dirty Bit)" samples 1987 hit ballad "(I've Had) The Time of My Life" from movie "Dirty Dancing". Since it's a month away of the album release, they already prepared for promotional effort, including secretly filming a music video in Los Angeles last week before heading for South American tour.
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences