Cover Art of Black Eyed Peas' 'The Beginning' Revealed
Almost at the same time when Black Eyed Peas' new single "The Time (The Dirty Bit)" is debuted, a cover art of their upcoming album "The Beginning" is unleashed. It features the four members of the group, will.i.am, Stacy Ferguson aka Fergie, apl.de.ap and Taboo, in an animated picture which is seemingly inspired by video game.
The artwork coming out via Hip Hop MVP is most likely aimed at representing what they want to achieve in this album, which is "pushing new sounds and technology." will.i.am wrote on his DipDive blog, "I am so excited about our new album...the album comes out nov. 30th...The beginning is our departure to the new...I cant wait till you experience all that we have been cooking up..."
Lead single "The Time (The Dirty Bit)" samples 1987 hit ballad "(I've Had) The Time of My Life" from movie "Dirty Dancing". Since it's a month away of the album release, they already prepared for promotional effort, including secretly filming a music video in Los Angeles last week before heading for South American tour.
- Kylie Jenner Wraps Her Body With Real Snake in Sneak Peek of Sexy 2017 Calendar
- Lady GaGa Shares Kindness With the Help of Taylor Kinney and Her Mom
- Shia LaBeouf Unleashes New Freestyle in Response to Soulja Boy's Threats
- Nicki Minaj Gets Heavily Criticized for Making Fun of Mentally Ill Woman
- 'The Mummy' Director on Whether Tom Cruise's Character Dies in the First Trailer
- 'Westworld' Showrunners Address Evil Dolores and Ford's Fate
- Justin Bieber Announces 2017 U.S. Stadium Tour Dates
- Blac Chyna Seems to Diss Kylie Jenner and Tyga on Snapchat. Is This Khloe's Response?