Cover Art of Black Eyed Peas' 'The Beginning' Revealed
Almost at the same time when Black Eyed Peas' new single "The Time (The Dirty Bit)" is debuted, a cover art of their upcoming album "The Beginning" is unleashed. It features the four members of the group, will.i.am, Stacy Ferguson aka Fergie, apl.de.ap and Taboo, in an animated picture which is seemingly inspired by video game.
The artwork coming out via Hip Hop MVP is most likely aimed at representing what they want to achieve in this album, which is "pushing new sounds and technology." will.i.am wrote on his DipDive blog, "I am so excited about our new album...the album comes out nov. 30th...The beginning is our departure to the new...I cant wait till you experience all that we have been cooking up..."
Lead single "The Time (The Dirty Bit)" samples 1987 hit ballad "(I've Had) The Time of My Life" from movie "Dirty Dancing". Since it's a month away of the album release, they already prepared for promotional effort, including secretly filming a music video in Los Angeles last week before heading for South American tour.
More Black Eyed Peas News
- 'House of Cards' Unveils Chilling Teaser for Season 5 on Trump's Inauguration Day
- 'Green Lantern Corps' Is Eying Ryan Reynolds, Bradley Cooper and Tom Cruise
- Bella Hadid Goes Braless in Completely Sheer Top. See the Eye-Popping Pics
- Find Out Who Will Be Godparents to George and Amal Clooney's Twins
- Jackie Evancho Delivers Live Performance of National Anthem at Donald Trump's Inauguration
- Emily Ratajkowski Strips Down to Lacy Lingerie on Streets for DKNY Campaign
- Angelina Jolie Loses Her Team's Trust Amid Brad Pitt Custody War
- 'Cult of Chucky' Image Offers First Look at the Murderous Doll With No Head