Cover Art of Black Eyed Peas' 'The Beginning' Revealed
Almost at the same time when Black Eyed Peas' new single "The Time (The Dirty Bit)" is debuted, a cover art of their upcoming album "The Beginning" is unleashed. It features the four members of the group, will.i.am, Stacy Ferguson aka Fergie, apl.de.ap and Taboo, in an animated picture which is seemingly inspired by video game.
The artwork coming out via Hip Hop MVP is most likely aimed at representing what they want to achieve in this album, which is "pushing new sounds and technology." will.i.am wrote on his DipDive blog, "I am so excited about our new album...the album comes out nov. 30th...The beginning is our departure to the new...I cant wait till you experience all that we have been cooking up..."
Lead single "The Time (The Dirty Bit)" samples 1987 hit ballad "(I've Had) The Time of My Life" from movie "Dirty Dancing". Since it's a month away of the album release, they already prepared for promotional effort, including secretly filming a music video in Los Angeles last week before heading for South American tour.
- Selena Gomez's '13 Reasons Why' Sparks Concerns Among School Officials and Health Experts
- Report: Taylor Swift and Harry Styles Getting Back Together
- 'DWTS' Stars Maksim Chmerkovskiy and Peta Murgatroyd Survive Attempted Break-In
- Heather Morris on Her 'DWTS' Elimination: 'I Was Very Happy for the Last Time to Be Amazing'
- Tyga's Afraid of Losing Kylie Jenner Forever as He Feels 'Threatened' by Travis Scott
- Hailee Steinfeld's New Song 'Most Girls' Will Arrive This Week
- Tiny's 'Nervous' to Divorce T.I.: Their Children Are Her Biggest Concern
- Madonna Slams Biopic 'Blonde Ambition'