Cover Art of Black Eyed Peas' 'The Beginning' Revealed
Almost at the same time when Black Eyed Peas' new single "The Time (The Dirty Bit)" is debuted, a cover art of their upcoming album "The Beginning" is unleashed. It features the four members of the group, will.i.am, Stacy Ferguson aka Fergie, apl.de.ap and Taboo, in an animated picture which is seemingly inspired by video game.
The artwork coming out via Hip Hop MVP is most likely aimed at representing what they want to achieve in this album, which is "pushing new sounds and technology." will.i.am wrote on his DipDive blog, "I am so excited about our new album...the album comes out nov. 30th...The beginning is our departure to the new...I cant wait till you experience all that we have been cooking up..."
Lead single "The Time (The Dirty Bit)" samples 1987 hit ballad "(I've Had) The Time of My Life" from movie "Dirty Dancing". Since it's a month away of the album release, they already prepared for promotional effort, including secretly filming a music video in Los Angeles last week before heading for South American tour.
More Black Eyed Peas News
- First Official Look at Emma Watson and Dan Stevens in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Keegan Allen Tweets His Phone Number
- Armie Hammer Accidentally Reveals Sex of His Unborn Baby
- Kelly Osbourne Settles Lawsuit With Dad Ozzy's Mistress
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs