Justin Bieber Offers Himself as 'X Factor' U.S. Judge
Simon Cowell is not opening his mouth yet over who would judge his U.S. version of "The X Factor". However, one interesting name came up during his chat with Terri Seymour of Extra although the producer did not confirm whether it's even a consideration.
"He [Justin Bieber] put himself forward to judge some of the episodes," Cowell said. He indeed had some calls from important people over the weeks. "We had a phone call from someone on the weekend, someone very well known who out of the blue wanted to be a judge on the show," Cowell revealed. "Literally out of the blue, and it's one of the most famous singers in the world."
There was a word back in September that Nicole Scherzinger and Cheryl Cole would join Cowell on the judging panel. However Cowell denied it recently, saying "Genuinely, nobody has been booked for the show. The only person that's been booked is me."
"X Factor" will debut in the U.S. in September 2011. Cowell said this show will have a slight difference than the original U.K. one. "With the American show, just think blank sheet of paper," he said. "Don't make any promises, don't make any predictions. Go in with a blank sheet of paper right now. I can feel a change in the air. While everybody's going left, we're going to be going right."
- Luke Cage's Leading Lady Misty Knight Confirmed to Return on 'The Defenders'
- Don't Call Zayn Malik 'Celebrity' Because He Loathes It!
- Vitalii Sediuk Calls His Attempt to Kiss Kim Kardashian's Butt a Protest Against 'Butt Implants'
- Gavin Rossdale Follows Gwen Stefani's Lead, Joins 'The Voice UK' as New Judge
- Report: Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis Expecting Baby Boy
- Watch Benedict Cumberbatch's Full Performance With Pink Floyd's David Gilmour at London Concert
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Reportedly 'Living Separate Lives' Before Split
- What Breakup? Rob Kardashian Snapchats Blac Chyna's Belly Amid Baby Shower Drama