Justin Bieber Offers Himself as 'X Factor' U.S. Judge
Simon Cowell is not opening his mouth yet over who would judge his U.S. version of "The X Factor". However, one interesting name came up during his chat with Terri Seymour of Extra although the producer did not confirm whether it's even a consideration.
"He [Justin Bieber] put himself forward to judge some of the episodes," Cowell said. He indeed had some calls from important people over the weeks. "We had a phone call from someone on the weekend, someone very well known who out of the blue wanted to be a judge on the show," Cowell revealed. "Literally out of the blue, and it's one of the most famous singers in the world."
There was a word back in September that Nicole Scherzinger and Cheryl Cole would join Cowell on the judging panel. However Cowell denied it recently, saying "Genuinely, nobody has been booked for the show. The only person that's been booked is me."
"X Factor" will debut in the U.S. in September 2011. Cowell said this show will have a slight difference than the original U.K. one. "With the American show, just think blank sheet of paper," he said. "Don't make any promises, don't make any predictions. Go in with a blank sheet of paper right now. I can feel a change in the air. While everybody's going left, we're going to be going right."
- Are Jon Hamm and Jenny Slate Dating? Pal Says 'They're a Perfect Match'
- Emily Ratajkowski Parades Her Impressive Bum in Tiny Thong Bikini in Italy
- Going Too Far? Halsey Shades Britney Spears, Demi Lovato and Katy Perry
- Are Park Bo Gum and Jang Nara Getting Married?
- Will Ferrell's 'The House' Co-Star Speaks Up About Mariah Carey's Diva Behaviors on Set
- Here's Why Kenya Moore Kept Her Husband's Identity Secret
- Taylor Swift Makes Many Heartbreak Songs for New Album Despite Blooming Romance With Joe Alwyn
- Are They Hooking Up? Amber Rose Spotted Leaving a Club With 21 Savage