Justin Bieber Offers Himself as 'X Factor' U.S. Judge
Simon Cowell is not opening his mouth yet over who would judge his U.S. version of "The X Factor". However, one interesting name came up during his chat with Terri Seymour of Extra although the producer did not confirm whether it's even a consideration.
"He [Justin Bieber] put himself forward to judge some of the episodes," Cowell said. He indeed had some calls from important people over the weeks. "We had a phone call from someone on the weekend, someone very well known who out of the blue wanted to be a judge on the show," Cowell revealed. "Literally out of the blue, and it's one of the most famous singers in the world."
There was a word back in September that Nicole Scherzinger and Cheryl Cole would join Cowell on the judging panel. However Cowell denied it recently, saying "Genuinely, nobody has been booked for the show. The only person that's been booked is me."
"X Factor" will debut in the U.S. in September 2011. Cowell said this show will have a slight difference than the original U.K. one. "With the American show, just think blank sheet of paper," he said. "Don't make any promises, don't make any predictions. Go in with a blank sheet of paper right now. I can feel a change in the air. While everybody's going left, we're going to be going right."
- Pregnant Blac Chyna Gets Striptease From Mariah Carey's Dancer on Vegas Stage
- Aziz Ansari Puts Donald Trump on Blast in Scathing Op-Ed Over Anti-Muslim Remarks
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'