John Mayer 'Thinking of Some Witty Way' to Respond to Taylor Swift
It seems that John Mayer has heard of Taylor Swift's song "Dear John" which is rumored to slam him over their brief fling. According to a friend of Mayer, the "Your Body Is a Wonderland" hitmaker is now thinking of revenge and Swift should be worried about that.
"She can bet that right now he is sitting in his apartment thinking of some witty way to respond," the source told PopEater. "Writing a response to 'Dear John' called 'Dear Taylor' would be too obvious, so expect something much bigger than that." The insider added, "Sure Taylor has a right to say whatever she wants but she needs to know she is playing with fire."
John Mayer is well known for going public with details of his past romances. He upset Jessica Simpson when giving explicit details about their relationship in a Playboy interview. He has also let the world know about his ugly break-up with Jennifer Aniston.
More John Mayer News
- Stephen Colbert to Host 2017 Emmy Awards
- Justin Bieber Shaves His Head Again - Is It Because of Selena Gomez?
- Joanna Krupa Causes Internet Frenzy After Seemingly Posing Fully-Naked
- David Ayer Regrets That Joker Is Not 'Suicide Squad' Main Villain
- Robin Excitedly Tries on Different Costumes in First 'Lego Batman Movie' Clip
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Her Breasts in Sheer Top While Strolling Around Paris
- Kanye West Reportedly Ready to Continue His Canceled 'Saint Pablo' Tour
- Chelsea Clinton Branded Hypocrite After Defending Barron Trump From Cyberbullies