John Mayer 'Thinking of Some Witty Way' to Respond to Taylor Swift
It seems that John Mayer has heard of Taylor Swift's song "Dear John" which is rumored to slam him over their brief fling. According to a friend of Mayer, the "Your Body Is a Wonderland" hitmaker is now thinking of revenge and Swift should be worried about that.
"She can bet that right now he is sitting in his apartment thinking of some witty way to respond," the source told PopEater. "Writing a response to 'Dear John' called 'Dear Taylor' would be too obvious, so expect something much bigger than that." The insider added, "Sure Taylor has a right to say whatever she wants but she needs to know she is playing with fire."
John Mayer is well known for going public with details of his past romances. He upset Jessica Simpson when giving explicit details about their relationship in a Playboy interview. He has also let the world know about his ugly break-up with Jennifer Aniston.
More John Mayer News
- James Corden, Rose Byrne, Daisy Ridley Tapped for Peter Rabbit Movie
- Tom Hanks Crashes Wedding Photo Shoot at Central Park
- Lil Wayne Officiated Same-Sex Wedding in Prison, Found Out Drake Slept With His Girlfriend
- Amy Schumer Snogs Ben Hanisch on Kiss Cam During Mets Game
- Oh Boy! Harry Styles Rocks Three Different Looks for Another Man Magazine
- Taylor Lautner Says Britney Spears Tried to Set Him Up With Her Sister Jamie Lynn
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role