John Mayer 'Thinking of Some Witty Way' to Respond to Taylor Swift
It seems that John Mayer has heard of Taylor Swift's song "Dear John" which is rumored to slam him over their brief fling. According to a friend of Mayer, the "Your Body Is a Wonderland" hitmaker is now thinking of revenge and Swift should be worried about that.
"She can bet that right now he is sitting in his apartment thinking of some witty way to respond," the source told PopEater. "Writing a response to 'Dear John' called 'Dear Taylor' would be too obvious, so expect something much bigger than that." The insider added, "Sure Taylor has a right to say whatever she wants but she needs to know she is playing with fire."
John Mayer is well known for going public with details of his past romances. He upset Jessica Simpson when giving explicit details about their relationship in a Playboy interview. He has also let the world know about his ugly break-up with Jennifer Aniston.
More John Mayer News
- Beyonce 'Never Genuinely Liked' Kim and That's Why Their Husbands' Feud Happens
- Jeremy Irons Reveals 'The Batman' Starts Filming Next Summer, Promises 'More of Alfred'
- Watch Lady GaGa Crowd Surf at Final 'Dive Bar Tour' Show
- Take a Look at Explosive New Trailer for 'Billy Lynn's Long Halftime Walk'
- Kate Beckinsale's Obsession With Penis Landed Her Daughter in Trouble at School
- Another Dig at Zayn Malik? Listen to Little Mix's Catchy New Track 'You Gotta Not'
- Cuteness Overload! Chrissy Teigen Dresses Daughter Luna as Banana, Minnie Mouse and Others
- Daisy Ridley Responds to 'Sexist' Claims That Rey Is Mary Sue in 'The Force Awakens'