John Mayer 'Thinking of Some Witty Way' to Respond to Taylor Swift
It seems that John Mayer has heard of Taylor Swift's song "Dear John" which is rumored to slam him over their brief fling. According to a friend of Mayer, the "Your Body Is a Wonderland" hitmaker is now thinking of revenge and Swift should be worried about that.
"She can bet that right now he is sitting in his apartment thinking of some witty way to respond," the source told PopEater. "Writing a response to 'Dear John' called 'Dear Taylor' would be too obvious, so expect something much bigger than that." The insider added, "Sure Taylor has a right to say whatever she wants but she needs to know she is playing with fire."
John Mayer is well known for going public with details of his past romances. He upset Jessica Simpson when giving explicit details about their relationship in a Playboy interview. He has also let the world know about his ugly break-up with Jennifer Aniston.
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding