CBS Orders Full Season of 'Hawaii Five-0' and Four More
It looks like CBS has found its pace this Fall. Instead of announcing a casualty, the Eye revealed that all five of its freshman series, "Hawaii Five-0", "Mike & Molly", "$#*! My Dad Says", "The Defenders" and "Blue Bloods" have received a full season order.
"Everything has clicked so far this year - from development in January, to scheduling in May, to production over the summer, to marketing and publicity in the fall," said Nina Tassler, President, CBS Entertainment. "It's all testimony to the executives in our halls who remain restless for more success, and the amazing creative talent on our sets who continue to deliver the goods."
Of the five, comedy "Mike & Molly" and "Five-0" are the network's biggest rating attractions. The latter is the #1 new comedy in viewers and key demographics, averaging 12.27 million viewers and 4.1/11 in adults 18-49 although it occupies the competitive Monday night slot. The latter is averaging 14.15 million viewers and a 4.1/11 in adults 18-49.
"Blue Bloods" remains a top show on Friday, "My Dad Says" enjoys a strong lead-in from "The Big Bang Theory" while "Defenders" becomes #3 new drama on television.
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'