CBS Orders Full Season of 'Hawaii Five-0' and Four More
It looks like CBS has found its pace this Fall. Instead of announcing a casualty, the Eye revealed that all five of its freshman series, "Hawaii Five-0", "Mike & Molly", "$#*! My Dad Says", "The Defenders" and "Blue Bloods" have received a full season order.
"Everything has clicked so far this year - from development in January, to scheduling in May, to production over the summer, to marketing and publicity in the fall," said Nina Tassler, President, CBS Entertainment. "It's all testimony to the executives in our halls who remain restless for more success, and the amazing creative talent on our sets who continue to deliver the goods."
Of the five, comedy "Mike & Molly" and "Five-0" are the network's biggest rating attractions. The latter is the #1 new comedy in viewers and key demographics, averaging 12.27 million viewers and 4.1/11 in adults 18-49 although it occupies the competitive Monday night slot. The latter is averaging 14.15 million viewers and a 4.1/11 in adults 18-49.
"Blue Bloods" remains a top show on Friday, "My Dad Says" enjoys a strong lead-in from "The Big Bang Theory" while "Defenders" becomes #3 new drama on television.
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival