CBS Orders Full Season of 'Hawaii Five-0' and Four More
It looks like CBS has found its pace this Fall. Instead of announcing a casualty, the Eye revealed that all five of its freshman series, "Hawaii Five-0", "Mike & Molly", "$#*! My Dad Says", "The Defenders" and "Blue Bloods" have received a full season order.
"Everything has clicked so far this year - from development in January, to scheduling in May, to production over the summer, to marketing and publicity in the fall," said Nina Tassler, President, CBS Entertainment. "It's all testimony to the executives in our halls who remain restless for more success, and the amazing creative talent on our sets who continue to deliver the goods."
Of the five, comedy "Mike & Molly" and "Five-0" are the network's biggest rating attractions. The latter is the #1 new comedy in viewers and key demographics, averaging 12.27 million viewers and 4.1/11 in adults 18-49 although it occupies the competitive Monday night slot. The latter is averaging 14.15 million viewers and a 4.1/11 in adults 18-49.
"Blue Bloods" remains a top show on Friday, "My Dad Says" enjoys a strong lead-in from "The Big Bang Theory" while "Defenders" becomes #3 new drama on television.
- Taylor Swift Makes Donation to Hospital That Saved Her Godson
- Daniel Radcliffe Eyed for 'Harry Potter and the Cursed Child' Movie Trilogy
- Mary J. Blige to Guest Star on 'How to Get Away with Murder'
- Ryan Reynolds Paid 'Deadpool' Screenwriters With His Own Money
- Rob Kardashian Finally Opens Up on Why He Ditched Kim Kardashian's Wedding
- Drake and Rihanna Nuzzling and Holding Hands in Miami
- 'Stranger Things' Officially Renewed for Season 2 - Watch the Teaser Here!
- Chris Stapleton, Carrie Underwood, Keith Urban Lead Nominations for 2016 CMA Awards