CBS Orders Full Season of 'Hawaii Five-0' and Four More
It looks like CBS has found its pace this Fall. Instead of announcing a casualty, the Eye revealed that all five of its freshman series, "Hawaii Five-0", "Mike & Molly", "$#*! My Dad Says", "The Defenders" and "Blue Bloods" have received a full season order.
"Everything has clicked so far this year - from development in January, to scheduling in May, to production over the summer, to marketing and publicity in the fall," said Nina Tassler, President, CBS Entertainment. "It's all testimony to the executives in our halls who remain restless for more success, and the amazing creative talent on our sets who continue to deliver the goods."
Of the five, comedy "Mike & Molly" and "Five-0" are the network's biggest rating attractions. The latter is the #1 new comedy in viewers and key demographics, averaging 12.27 million viewers and 4.1/11 in adults 18-49 although it occupies the competitive Monday night slot. The latter is averaging 14.15 million viewers and a 4.1/11 in adults 18-49.
"Blue Bloods" remains a top show on Friday, "My Dad Says" enjoys a strong lead-in from "The Big Bang Theory" while "Defenders" becomes #3 new drama on television.
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed