Kim Kardashian Makes Public Reggie Bush's Jealous and Angry Phone Call
It turned out that New Orleans Saints running back Reggie Bush was still upset about Kim Kardashian dating Dallas Cowboys wide receiver Miles Austin following their split in May. In a newly released clip from upcoming episode of "Keeping Up with the Kardashians", Reggie was heard angry when he was on a phone line with Kim.
The clip was started with Khloe Kardashian reading about Kim and Miles' dating report in a gossip column, wondering how media knew about it. Later on, Kim called Reggie since the football player called her earlier but she didn't answer his phone call. Kim put Reggie on speakerphone so Khloe could listen while she had the emotional call.
"I just don't know what to say," Kim told Reggie, while Khloe and brother Rob Kardashian listened carefully. Meanwhile, Reggie was heard very tense and unhappy as he said, "It is what it is. You're on your own now. I just fell like ****. Literally, it's f***ing driving me crazy."
Kim, however, has since parted ways with Miles and is now enjoying her single life. The reality TV beauty turned 30 on Thursday, October 21. Although she has thrown several parties for her new age, she will also have another one which is reportedly going to be held at Glo Nightclub in Westbury, New York on Saturday, October 23. Radar Online reported that Kim will be presented with a birthday cake encrusted with more than $1 million worth of diamonds.
Of the reported pricey birthday cake, Kim, on Thursday, October 21, has responded on her official blog, "First of all, this is the first I've heard about this, and I would never allow anyone to spend that much money on a cake. Making a million dollar birthday cake is just ridiculous! I'd rather they give me a cupcake and donate the rest of the money to the homeless!"
Kim Kardashian Broadcasts Reggie Bush's Emotional Call:
More Kim Kardashian News
- Get New Details of Kristen Stewart and Alicia Cargile's Upcoming Nuptials
- Britney Spears on Performing at 2017 Super Bowl Halftime Show: 'I Would' Do That Again!
- Amanda Bynes Returns to Twitter, Updates Fans About Her School Life
- Courteney Cox Regrets Having Plastic Surgery
- 'Jack Ryan' Series to Tackle ISIS in Season 1, John Krasinski Reveals
- Jennifer Lopez and Casper Smart Break Up Again!
- 'Nashville' Season 5 Gets Premiere Date at CMT
- Doug Liman Abandons 'Gambit' Movie, Will Now Direct 'Justice League Dark'