Dianna Agron Delivers 'Sorry' for 'Glee' Steamy GQ Shots, Mark Salling Responds
Amidst controversy over sultry images of "Glee" stars Dianna Agron, Lea Michele and Cory Monteith in November issue of GQ magazine, Agron has given her response. The Quinn Fabray depicter addressed the matter on her official blog, stating that her comment didn't represent Lea, Monteith, the show, or FOX - only herself.
Agron started her statement by writing that she and Michele are not the first celebrities who get racy for a magazine spread, comparing them with Madonna, Britney Spears, Miley Cyrus, "Gossip Girl" stars and other public figures who "have pushed the envelope and challenged the levels of comfort in their viewers and fans" but still can get away with it.
Still, Agron admitted, "If you are hurt or these photos make you uncomfortable, it was never our intention. And if your eight-year-old has a copy of our GQ cover in hand, again I am sorry," before adding "But I would have to ask, how on earth did it get there?"
Although realizing that "kids can be subject to very adult material at the click of a button" because of "today's world of advanced technology", Agron also believed on "parental locks, and ways to get around this." She added, "I am twenty-four years old. I have been a pretty tame and easy-going girl my whole life. Nobody is perfect, and these photos do not represent who I am."
Meanwhile, "Glee" star Mark Salling has defended his fellow cast although he wasn't featured in the steamy shots. During an interview with KIIS-FM's radio host JoJo Wright on Thursday, October 21, Salling said, "I mean, come on! We're obviously not in high school. It's tongue-in-cheek that we're in high school, so whatevs... There's more important things to worry about in the world."
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie