'Vampire Diaries 2.07 Preview: Masquerade
After one week of absence, "The Vampire Diaries" is officially back on screen with more of Katherine's eccentricities. In "Masquerade", Stefan and Damon decide on a new plan to deal with Katherine at the Lockwood's masquerade ball. Katherine calls on an old friend, Lucy (guest star Natashia Williams), to attend the ball with her.
Bonnie, Jeremy and Alaric all do what they can to help Stefan and Damon, but Katherine has a surprise planned that none of them could foresee. Things take an ugly turn when Matt and Tyler start doing shots with their friends. "Masquerade" airs October 28 on The CW. A longer preview can be found at The CW.com.
Saying the masquerade ball is a handy metaphor for "the masks we wear in life," Kevin Williamson explained to TV Guide, "Katherine always plays games, she's always wearing masks. And at the party, when she's alone with both Stefan and Damon for the first time since she's come back to town, Katherine rips the masks off their faces."
More The Vampire Diaries News
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked