Russell Brand and Katy Perry Spotted Arriving in India for Wedding
A wedding ceremony for Russell Brand and fiancee Katy Perry might occur in the matter of days. The couple was spotted landing in Jaipur, India on Wednesday morning, October 20 and pictures of the two arriving in the city have been obtained by X17 Online.
Arriving in the city, Katy was seen wearing a facial jewelry which is called Nath. The jewelry, which was hooked to the singer's right ear, is usually worn by the Indian brides and will be taken off after the wedding, symbolizing the end of their virginity. Russell, in the meantime, went casual in his white T-shirt.
Beside Katy and Russell, a number of their family members also reportedly started arriving in India. According to MTV, among the relatives are Katy's brother David Hudson, her sister Angela Perry, and her father David Hudson as well as Russell's mother Barbara Brand.
Words on the street are Katy and Russell will swap vows this weekend, October 23 in a lavish ceremony held in the Rajasthan desert resort of Aman-i-Khas which is situated next to the Ranthambore national park. The couple reportedly rented the entire camp, which costs 600-a-night pound sterling for each tent, for the week.
More Russell Brand News
- Priyanka Chopra Throws Her Hat Into the Ring to Be Female James Bond
- Listen to a Preview of Shawn Mendes' New Song 'Better'
- Elijah Wood Clarifies Comment on Child Sex Abuse in Hollywood, Says It's Misinterpreted
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss Confirms Someone's Getting Married in Season 7
- Anne Hathaway Throws Shade at the Kardashians, Says It's Unintentional
- Eminem Sells Bricks of His Childhood Home for 'Marshall Mathers LP' Anniversary
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Just Say She Was Under the Influence While Filming 'The Hunger Games'?
- Helen Hunt Mistaken for Jodie Foster by Starbucks Barista. Read the Funny Story