Russell Brand and Katy Perry Spotted Arriving in India for Wedding
A wedding ceremony for Russell Brand and fiancee Katy Perry might occur in the matter of days. The couple was spotted landing in Jaipur, India on Wednesday morning, October 20 and pictures of the two arriving in the city have been obtained by X17 Online.
Arriving in the city, Katy was seen wearing a facial jewelry which is called Nath. The jewelry, which was hooked to the singer's right ear, is usually worn by the Indian brides and will be taken off after the wedding, symbolizing the end of their virginity. Russell, in the meantime, went casual in his white T-shirt.
Beside Katy and Russell, a number of their family members also reportedly started arriving in India. According to MTV, among the relatives are Katy's brother David Hudson, her sister Angela Perry, and her father David Hudson as well as Russell's mother Barbara Brand.
Words on the street are Katy and Russell will swap vows this weekend, October 23 in a lavish ceremony held in the Rajasthan desert resort of Aman-i-Khas which is situated next to the Ranthambore national park. The couple reportedly rented the entire camp, which costs 600-a-night pound sterling for each tent, for the week.
- Taylor Swift Won't Come to MTV VMAs 2016 as Kanye West Is Given Free Reign on Stage
- Lamar Odom Caught Partying With Scantily-Clad Ladies at Strip Club and Smoking Marijuana
- Watch First Trailer for Sundance Hit 'Manchester by the Sea' Starring Casey Affleck
- I'm Guilty! 'Obsessed' Kim Kardashian Admits She Steals Things From Hotels
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Already Have Their First 'Major' Fight - What Is It About?
- Is The Flash Coming to 'Big Bang Theory'?
- Miley Cyrus Reportedly Pays for Everything in Her Relationship With Liam Hemsworth
- Prince William Says He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day and We Can't Help Tearing Up