Russell Brand and Katy Perry Spotted Arriving in India for Wedding
A wedding ceremony for Russell Brand and fiancee Katy Perry might occur in the matter of days. The couple was spotted landing in Jaipur, India on Wednesday morning, October 20 and pictures of the two arriving in the city have been obtained by X17 Online.
Arriving in the city, Katy was seen wearing a facial jewelry which is called Nath. The jewelry, which was hooked to the singer's right ear, is usually worn by the Indian brides and will be taken off after the wedding, symbolizing the end of their virginity. Russell, in the meantime, went casual in his white T-shirt.
Beside Katy and Russell, a number of their family members also reportedly started arriving in India. According to MTV, among the relatives are Katy's brother David Hudson, her sister Angela Perry, and her father David Hudson as well as Russell's mother Barbara Brand.
Words on the street are Katy and Russell will swap vows this weekend, October 23 in a lavish ceremony held in the Rajasthan desert resort of Aman-i-Khas which is situated next to the Ranthambore national park. The couple reportedly rented the entire camp, which costs 600-a-night pound sterling for each tent, for the week.
- Lisa Marie Presley's Kids in State Custody After Indecent Child Pics Found on Ex's Computer
- Samuel L. Jackson Hints at Nick Fury's Appearance in 'Captain Marvel'
- Aaron Carter Responds to Racism Accusation After Onstage Brawl
- Angelina Jolie Takes Her 6 Kids to Cambodia Amid Brad Pitt Divorce and Custody Drama
- Zoe Saldana Gives Birth to Baby No. 3 With Marco Perego
- Royal Showdown! Kate Middleton Reportedly Feuding With Meghan Markle
- Camila Cabello Is 'Dying' to Enlist Taylor Swift for Debut Solo Album
- Donald Glover to Play Simba in 'The Lion King' Remake