'Criminal Minds' and 'Defenders' Halloween Week Previews
"Criminal Minds" is not skipping Halloween after all. In "Devil's Night", the BAU team must find a killer who has struck Detroit for the past three years solely during the raucous pre-Halloween celebration.
Generally, "Devil's Night" is a term used for the day leading to Halloween when city youths engaged in a night of criminal behavior, which usually consisted of acts of small vandalism. The line is sometimes crossed to that of arson and theft.
In the next hour, there's "The Defenders" which is not in the mood for the festivity. When a man is killed and an off-duty cop is left wounded in a bar shooting, Nick must prove reasonable doubt in his client's charge for attempted murder. Meanwhile, Pete tries to cut a deal for man caught with stolen Elvis memorabilia.
Guest starring in the "Defenders" episode called "Nevada v. Rodgers" is St. Louis-area native Nicholas Brooks who plays a Sammy Davis, Jr. impersonator. As a singer, he has been slipping into the character in his Las Vegas Show for eight years. "I'm in one scene having a drink at the bar with Jim Belushi, and in another scene sitting at a table with a couple characters with Jerry O'Connell," Brooks said.
"Criminal Minds" airs at 9/8c on October 27, followed by "Defenders" at 10/9c.
- Criminal Minds
More Criminal Minds News
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3