Pamela Anderson to Strip for Playboy Again as Homage to 'La Dolce Vita'
Playboy mogul Hugh Hefner has confirmed through his Twitter page that former Playboy playmate Pamela Anderson will again bare all, marking her 11th men's magazine's cover. For the upcoming cover, Anderson is said channeling Anita Ekberg's character in 1960 movie "La Dolce Vita".
"Pamela Anderson is in the Mansion swimming pool, posing for the January cover in a tribute to 'La Dolce Vita'," Hugh wrote on the micro-blogging site on Wednesday, October 20. While the Playboy founder revealed the January shot, Anderson has yet given any comment about the project.
"La Dolce Vita" itself has become one of the sensational success in film history. By The New York Times, the film was dubbed "one of the most widely seen and acclaimed European movies of the 1960s." Meanwhile, Ekberg was credited for her role as Sylvia, a famous Swedish-American actress, in the flick.
Anderson landed her first cover for the adult mag back in 1989. She last posed for the Playboy cover in 2007 in which she poses in nothing but her birthday suit while covering her boobs with her legs.
More Pamela Anderson News
- Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Are Reportedly Trying for Twins
- Kim Kardashian Is Jealous of Kourtney's Banging Bikini Body
- From Jail to Cannes! 'Hot Felon' Jeremy Meeks Partying With Nicki Minaj at amfAR Gala
- Your Favorite 'Game of Thrones' Stars Will Get More Screen Time in Season 7
- Kylie Jenner Reportedly Pregnant With Travis Scott's Baby
- Leonardo DiCaprio Mingles With Bella Hadid in Cannes, Sparks Romance Rumors
- See Ben Affleck Hilariously Imitating Christian Bale's Batman for Red Nose Day
- Zayn Malik Regrets His 'Fifty Shades' Duet With Taylor Swift