Pamela Anderson to Strip for Playboy Again as Homage to 'La Dolce Vita'
Playboy mogul Hugh Hefner has confirmed through his Twitter page that former Playboy playmate Pamela Anderson will again bare all, marking her 11th men's magazine's cover. For the upcoming cover, Anderson is said channeling Anita Ekberg's character in 1960 movie "La Dolce Vita".
"Pamela Anderson is in the Mansion swimming pool, posing for the January cover in a tribute to 'La Dolce Vita'," Hugh wrote on the micro-blogging site on Wednesday, October 20. While the Playboy founder revealed the January shot, Anderson has yet given any comment about the project.
"La Dolce Vita" itself has become one of the sensational success in film history. By The New York Times, the film was dubbed "one of the most widely seen and acclaimed European movies of the 1960s." Meanwhile, Ekberg was credited for her role as Sylvia, a famous Swedish-American actress, in the flick.
Anderson landed her first cover for the adult mag back in 1989. She last posed for the Playboy cover in 2007 in which she poses in nothing but her birthday suit while covering her boobs with her legs.
More Pamela Anderson News
- Netflix Is Back After Crash Following 'Luke Cage' Premiere
- Gigi Hadid Trips on Runway at Paris Fashion Week
- Mail Order Bride Comedy Canned by NBC After Getting Backlash
- Robin Williams' Widow Calls the Actor's Disease 'the Terrorist Inside My Husband's Brain'
- First Official Look at Emma Watson and Dan Stevens in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Keegan Allen Tweets His Phone Number
- Armie Hammer Accidentally Reveals Sex of His Unborn Baby
- Kelly Osbourne Settles Lawsuit With Dad Ozzy's Mistress