Pamela Anderson to Strip for Playboy Again as Homage to 'La Dolce Vita'
Playboy mogul Hugh Hefner has confirmed through his Twitter page that former Playboy playmate Pamela Anderson will again bare all, marking her 11th men's magazine's cover. For the upcoming cover, Anderson is said channeling Anita Ekberg's character in 1960 movie "La Dolce Vita".
"Pamela Anderson is in the Mansion swimming pool, posing for the January cover in a tribute to 'La Dolce Vita'," Hugh wrote on the micro-blogging site on Wednesday, October 20. While the Playboy founder revealed the January shot, Anderson has yet given any comment about the project.
"La Dolce Vita" itself has become one of the sensational success in film history. By The New York Times, the film was dubbed "one of the most widely seen and acclaimed European movies of the 1960s." Meanwhile, Ekberg was credited for her role as Sylvia, a famous Swedish-American actress, in the flick.
Anderson landed her first cover for the adult mag back in 1989. She last posed for the Playboy cover in 2007 in which she poses in nothing but her birthday suit while covering her boobs with her legs.
More Pamela Anderson News
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie