Pamela Anderson to Strip for Playboy Again as Homage to 'La Dolce Vita'
Playboy mogul Hugh Hefner has confirmed through his Twitter page that former Playboy playmate Pamela Anderson will again bare all, marking her 11th men's magazine's cover. For the upcoming cover, Anderson is said channeling Anita Ekberg's character in 1960 movie "La Dolce Vita".
"Pamela Anderson is in the Mansion swimming pool, posing for the January cover in a tribute to 'La Dolce Vita'," Hugh wrote on the micro-blogging site on Wednesday, October 20. While the Playboy founder revealed the January shot, Anderson has yet given any comment about the project.
"La Dolce Vita" itself has become one of the sensational success in film history. By The New York Times, the film was dubbed "one of the most widely seen and acclaimed European movies of the 1960s." Meanwhile, Ekberg was credited for her role as Sylvia, a famous Swedish-American actress, in the flick.
Anderson landed her first cover for the adult mag back in 1989. She last posed for the Playboy cover in 2007 in which she poses in nothing but her birthday suit while covering her boobs with her legs.
More Pamela Anderson News
- Warren Beatty Is the New Steve Harvey After Oscar Best Picture Flub
- New 'Doctor Who' Season 10 Trailer Features New Companion
- Oscars 2017 Winner List: Emma Stone Wins Best Actress, 'Moonlight' Is Best Picture
- Nicki Minaj and Trey Songz Involved in Twitter Feud After Remy Ma's Diss Track
- Oscars 2017: 'La La Land' Wins Big, Casey Affleck Is Best Actor
- Remy Ma Calls Out Nicki Minaj on New Diss Track 'ShETHER'
- Beast Is Kicked Out of Castle by Gaston in 'Beauty and the Beast' Academy Awards TV Spot
- Marriage on the Rocks? Hugh Jackman and Deborra-Lee Furness Are Living 'Separate Lives'