Lady GaGa Postpones Concerts Due to Strikes
Lady GaGa was forced to delay her concerts in Paris and she apologized to fans for the inconvenience. The shows were supposed to be held at Bercy in Paris on October 22 and 23 but were postponed as a resulf of some "logistical difficulties due to the strikes" in the region.
"Unfortunately, as there is no certainty that the trucks can make it to the Bercy for this weekend's shows, the Lady GaGa performances are now postponed," it was explained. "The December 19th concert will replace the 22-October show and December 20th concert will replace the 23-October performance."
Fans with tickets to the rescheduled shows must exchange their tickets or claim for refund through November 14 at their point of purchase. Tickets dated October 22 and 23 will not be valid at the new dates.
More Lady GaGa News
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival