Lady GaGa Postpones Concerts Due to Strikes
Lady GaGa was forced to delay her concerts in Paris and she apologized to fans for the inconvenience. The shows were supposed to be held at Bercy in Paris on October 22 and 23 but were postponed as a resulf of some "logistical difficulties due to the strikes" in the region.
"Unfortunately, as there is no certainty that the trucks can make it to the Bercy for this weekend's shows, the Lady GaGa performances are now postponed," it was explained. "The December 19th concert will replace the 22-October show and December 20th concert will replace the 23-October performance."
Fans with tickets to the rescheduled shows must exchange their tickets or claim for refund through November 14 at their point of purchase. Tickets dated October 22 and 23 will not be valid at the new dates.
More Lady GaGa News
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed