Lady GaGa Postpones Concerts Due to Strikes
Lady GaGa was forced to delay her concerts in Paris and she apologized to fans for the inconvenience. The shows were supposed to be held at Bercy in Paris on October 22 and 23 but were postponed as a resulf of some "logistical difficulties due to the strikes" in the region.
"Unfortunately, as there is no certainty that the trucks can make it to the Bercy for this weekend's shows, the Lady GaGa performances are now postponed," it was explained. "The December 19th concert will replace the 22-October show and December 20th concert will replace the 23-October performance."
Fans with tickets to the rescheduled shows must exchange their tickets or claim for refund through November 14 at their point of purchase. Tickets dated October 22 and 23 will not be valid at the new dates.
More Lady GaGa News
- Katy Perry Is the Most-Followed Person on Twitter With Record-Breaking 90 Million Followers
- Here's Nick Young's Response to Iggy Azalea's Cheating Claims
- First Image From 'Ash vs. Evil Dead' Season 2 Reveals Surprising New Ally
- Drake Caught Leaving Rihanna's Hotel Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Lady GaGa Is Finally a Licensed Driver
- Check Out the New Drift in 'Transformers: The Last Knight'
- Louis Tomlinson Blasts Media, Asks Them to Respect Son's Privacy Amid Custody Battle
- Iggy Azalea Receives Flowers From Nick Young's Teammate D'Angelo Russell After Breakup?