Lady GaGa Postpones Concerts Due to Strikes
Lady GaGa was forced to delay her concerts in Paris and she apologized to fans for the inconvenience. The shows were supposed to be held at Bercy in Paris on October 22 and 23 but were postponed as a resulf of some "logistical difficulties due to the strikes" in the region.
"Unfortunately, as there is no certainty that the trucks can make it to the Bercy for this weekend's shows, the Lady GaGa performances are now postponed," it was explained. "The December 19th concert will replace the 22-October show and December 20th concert will replace the 23-October performance."
Fans with tickets to the rescheduled shows must exchange their tickets or claim for refund through November 14 at their point of purchase. Tickets dated October 22 and 23 will not be valid at the new dates.
More Lady GaGa News
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie