Lady GaGa Postpones Concerts Due to Strikes
Lady GaGa was forced to delay her concerts in Paris and she apologized to fans for the inconvenience. The shows were supposed to be held at Bercy in Paris on October 22 and 23 but were postponed as a resulf of some "logistical difficulties due to the strikes" in the region.
"Unfortunately, as there is no certainty that the trucks can make it to the Bercy for this weekend's shows, the Lady GaGa performances are now postponed," it was explained. "The December 19th concert will replace the 22-October show and December 20th concert will replace the 23-October performance."
Fans with tickets to the rescheduled shows must exchange their tickets or claim for refund through November 14 at their point of purchase. Tickets dated October 22 and 23 will not be valid at the new dates.
More Lady GaGa News
- Are Jon Hamm and Jenny Slate Dating? Pal Says 'They're a Perfect Match'
- Emily Ratajkowski Parades Her Impressive Bum in Tiny Thong Bikini in Italy
- Going Too Far? Halsey Shades Britney Spears, Demi Lovato and Katy Perry
- Are Park Bo Gum and Jang Nara Getting Married?
- Will Ferrell's 'The House' Co-Star Speaks Up About Mariah Carey's Diva Behaviors on Set
- Here's Why Kenya Moore Kept Her Husband's Identity Secret
- Taylor Swift Makes Many Heartbreak Songs for New Album Despite Blooming Romance With Joe Alwyn
- Are They Hooking Up? Amber Rose Spotted Leaving a Club With 21 Savage