Adriana Lima Models $2 Million Bra, Calling It 'Amazing'
Beside her stunning bod and beautiful face, Adriana Lima is getting more desirable thanks to a $2 million diamond-encrusted bra. The 29-year-old beauty is given honor to model Victoria's Secret's Bombshell Fantasy Bra for which the company collaborated with Damiani.
Bombshell Fantasy Bra weighs in 142 carats which include more than 3,000 white diamonds (60 carats) and 82 carats of light blue sapphires and oval-shaped topazes. According to Victoria's Secret, the masterpiece "took six Damiani craftsmen 1500 hours of full-time labor" to craft, with each diamond being hand-set.
Given the honor of wearing the Bombshell Fantasy Bra, Lima said as quoted by Reuters, "I feel like two million bucks. It's such a great honor to be using this bra. It is my second time and for me it is the most beautiful one. It was designed by Damiani for Victoria's Secret and it's all white diamonds, light blue sapphire and blue topaz all set in 18K white diamonds."
"It has 142 carats. It's really amazing, amazing, beautiful. It's embroidered in the miraculous bra, push-up bra," Lima, who just gave birth to her first daughter Valentina Lima Jaric a year ago, added. "I love the push-up bra, especially for the holidays, it's my favorite. And it's very comfortable, very comfortable. I feel great."
Bombshell Fantasy Bra is not the first Victoria's Secret's pricey bra Lima has ever modeled. Back in 2008, Lima was tapped to wear the Black Diamond Fantasy Miracle Bra which is worth a whopping $5 million. Another bling-worthy bra the company unveiled was 2009's $3 million Harlequin Fantasy Bra.
Lima will model Bombshell Fantasy Bra at the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show, airing on Tuesday, November 30 at 10/9c on CBS. Moreover, the fashion show will feature performances by Katy Perry and Akon.
Adriana Lima and Bombshell Fantasy Bra:
- Nicolas Cage Spotted Kissing Mystery Woman After Splitting From His Wife
- Video Premiere: Blake Shelton's 'She's Got a Way With Words'
- DC Superheroes Line Up for Duty in New 'Justice League' Concept Art
- Jay Leno Survives a Terrifying Accident While Filming His Car Show
- Kylie Jenner Wears Tyga's Sweatshirt Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Jon Bon Jovi Meets Cancer Patient, Gives Her Guitar, Plays His New Songs
- Diane Kruger Called a 'B***h' for Speaking Up About Gender Inequality in Hollywood
- Lady GaGa Sparks Outrage From Her Chinese Fans After Meeting Dalai Lama