Trailer to 'Friday Night Lights' Final Season
This would be the last season of "Friday Night Lights" if the ratings continue to perform beyond par. The preview to the final season which starts October 27 has been released, revealing what fans will get in the episode "Expectations".
Coach Taylor tempers high expectations for East Dillon's impending season as Tami becomes frustrated in her new job. Meanwhile Vince and Luke work to recruit a new player for the Lions' squad and Dillon bids farewell to two alumni as they prepare to leave for college.
The sports drama is airing on DirecTV's The 101 but an NBC premiere is yet to be announced. ABC Family which aired the re-runs recently announced that it can no longer contain the show. "As of today, Monday, Oct. 18, FNL is no longer on ABC Family's schedule," says a network spokesperson. "It wasn't performing from a ratings standpoint. We moved it around the schedule, but unfortunately it wasn't holding up."
- Ivanka Trump's Brother-In-Law Joshua Kushner Joined Women's March on Washington
- Like It or Not, Donald Trump's Inauguration Draws Second Biggest Ratings in 36 Years
- Madonna Defends 'Blowing Up the White House' Remark as Secret Service Is Planning to Investigate Her
- Is 'Once Upon a Time' Preparing a Musical Episode in Season 6?
- 'Split' Tops Domestic Box Office, 'Rogue One: A Star Wars Story' Hits $1 Billion Worldwide
- Possible First Look at Superman's Black Suit in 'Justice League' Unveiled
- The Weeknd's 'Starboy' Stays at No. 1, The xx's 'I See You' Nabs Second Place on Billboard 200
- Keke Palmer Accuses Trey Songz of 'Sexual Intimidation' for Including Her in His Video