First Teaser Trailer for 'Cars 2' Highlights 'Newest Secret Agents'
Walt Disney Pictures has released the first teaser trailer for "Cars 2". Barely sharing any scene from the movie, the video teases that the upcoming animation will feature "the most advanced technology", "the most exotic locations" and "the world's newest secret agents" with "the most dangerous assignments".
The said "secret agents" are apparently none other than beloved characters from "Cars", Lightning McQueen and Mater, as they are exposed at the end of the teaser. In the sequel, the two will travel around the globe for the Race of Champions, visiting different countries including Tokyo, Italy, Germany, Monte Carlo, Paris and London.
During this race, Mater will provide this animated comedy movie with an action adventure twist. The intellectually-challenged tow truck will get involved in a "Hitchcockian" case of mistaken identity, save the life of a British secret agent called Finn McMissile, and become embroiled in a huge spy thriller.
"Ratatouille" producer Brad Lewis serves as helmer for "Cars 2". Owen Wilson and Larry the Cable Guy return to voice McQueen and Mater respectively in the comedy, which is set to arrive in the U.S. on June 24, 2011.
- Is Meghan Markle Planning to Get Pregnant Before Marrying Prince Harry?
- Nam Joo Hyuk's Fans Angered by His Relationship With Lee Sung Kyung
- 'Supergirl': Get First Look at General Zod in Set Photos and Video
- Desperate Tyga to Use Son King Cairo to Get Back With Kylie Jenner
- Beyonce's Pic of Ordering Food Sparks Funny Twitter Reactions
- 'Cars 3' New Trailer Sees Lightning McQueen's Emotional Crisis
- Paris Jackson Channels Marilyn Monroe as She's Dubbed Vanity Fair's Newest 'It Girl'
- Macaulay Culkin Plays Kurt Cobain in Father John Misty's Video for 'Total Entertainment Forever'