First Teaser Trailer for 'Cars 2' Highlights 'Newest Secret Agents'
Walt Disney Pictures has released the first teaser trailer for "Cars 2". Barely sharing any scene from the movie, the video teases that the upcoming animation will feature "the most advanced technology", "the most exotic locations" and "the world's newest secret agents" with "the most dangerous assignments".
The said "secret agents" are apparently none other than beloved characters from "Cars", Lightning McQueen and Mater, as they are exposed at the end of the teaser. In the sequel, the two will travel around the globe for the Race of Champions, visiting different countries including Tokyo, Italy, Germany, Monte Carlo, Paris and London.
During this race, Mater will provide this animated comedy movie with an action adventure twist. The intellectually-challenged tow truck will get involved in a "Hitchcockian" case of mistaken identity, save the life of a British secret agent called Finn McMissile, and become embroiled in a huge spy thriller.
"Ratatouille" producer Brad Lewis serves as helmer for "Cars 2". Owen Wilson and Larry the Cable Guy return to voice McQueen and Mater respectively in the comedy, which is set to arrive in the U.S. on June 24, 2011.
- 'Outlander' Casts David Berry in Pivotal Role of Lord John Grey
- 'Zombieland 2' Still Happening With Original's Scribes on Board
- Kim Kardashian Reportedly Furious Over Blac Chyna's Naked Photos for Paper Magazine
- Stephen Colbert Takes on Anthony Weiner's Sexting Scandal, Spoofs Beyonce's VMA Performance
- The Homeless Guy Accepting Miley Cyrus' Moonman at 2014 VMAs Is Selling the Trophy
- Beyonce's Daughter Blue Ivy Wears a $11,000 Dress to the VMAs Because of Course She Does
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Reportedly Eyes Liam Garrigan to Portray King Arthur
- No, It's Not Britney! Kourtney Kardashian Plays With Huge Snake in This Cringe-Inducing Picture