First Teaser Trailer for 'Cars 2' Highlights 'Newest Secret Agents'
Walt Disney Pictures has released the first teaser trailer for "Cars 2". Barely sharing any scene from the movie, the video teases that the upcoming animation will feature "the most advanced technology", "the most exotic locations" and "the world's newest secret agents" with "the most dangerous assignments".
The said "secret agents" are apparently none other than beloved characters from "Cars", Lightning McQueen and Mater, as they are exposed at the end of the teaser. In the sequel, the two will travel around the globe for the Race of Champions, visiting different countries including Tokyo, Italy, Germany, Monte Carlo, Paris and London.
During this race, Mater will provide this animated comedy movie with an action adventure twist. The intellectually-challenged tow truck will get involved in a "Hitchcockian" case of mistaken identity, save the life of a British secret agent called Finn McMissile, and become embroiled in a huge spy thriller.
"Ratatouille" producer Brad Lewis serves as helmer for "Cars 2". Owen Wilson and Larry the Cable Guy return to voice McQueen and Mater respectively in the comedy, which is set to arrive in the U.S. on June 24, 2011.
- 'Game of Thrones' Stars Talk About the Bloodbath and Power Transfer in Season Finale
- Deadpool Makes Surprise Appearance in 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Japanese Trailer
- 50 Cent Arrested in the Caribbean for Saying 'Motherf**ker' at Music Festival
- Adele Burps While Taking Selfie With a Fan Onstage. See the Hilarious Video
- Rihanna Previews New Song 'Sledgehammer' From 'Star Trek Beyond'
- Mariah Carey Shows Off Bare Butts at Her DJ Debut in Las Vegas
- Justin Timberlake Attacked by Twitter Users for His Comment on Jesse Williams' BET Awards Speech
- Artist of the Week: Calvin Harris