Pics: Cheryl Cole Unveils Her 'Amazing and Mindblowing' Wax Figure
Girls Aloud star Cheryl Cole has unveiled her wax figure at Madame Tussauds in London, England on Wednesday, October 20. During the photocall for the unveiling, the singer donned a pale green mini dress and a black leather jacket, while striking a pose with her wax figure which is dressed in a red Jean Paul Gaultier floor-length gown.
Cheryl's hair color and her wax replica's, however, are different thanks to her ever-changing style. The wax figure is made based on the "Fight for This Love" singer's appearance at a Fashion Relief show at London Fashion Week in 2008 and costs around 150,000 pound sterling.
Of meeting her mirror image, Cheryl gushed, "It's weird, I can't even explain. I don't see myself like that," adding that it is "amazing and mindblowing." Madame Tussauds themselves stated of Cheryl's wax figure, "Her trademark flowing locks cascade over her shoulders as she stands in a sassy and confident pose, hands on hips."
Cheryl's wax replica will be put in A-list Party Area, joining the likes of Robert Pattinson and Russell Brand. Other big names who have their wax figures displayed at Madame Tussauds in London, England are David Beckham, Victoria Adams, Tiger Woods, Leonardo DiCaprio, Brad Pitt, Angelina Jolie and Marilyn Monroe.
Chryl Cole Revealing Wax Figure:
- Lea Michele Cuddles With Late Boyfriend Cory Monteith in Heartbreaking Throwback Photo
- 'The Walking Dead' Producers Didn't Tone Down the Violence Despite Previous Claim
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Zoolander 2' Lead 2017 Razzie Award Nominations
- Kylie Jenner Flaunts Her Killer Curves in New Puma Campaign
- Darren Criss Will Play Villain in 'The Flash' and 'Supergirl' Musical Crossover
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' First On-Set Photo Unearthed
- 'Jurassic World 2' Casts 'The Detour' Star Daniella Pineda in Key Role
- Fox News Dumps Controversial Contributor Stacey Dash