Pics: Cheryl Cole Unveils Her 'Amazing and Mindblowing' Wax Figure
Girls Aloud star Cheryl Cole has unveiled her wax figure at Madame Tussauds in London, England on Wednesday, October 20. During the photocall for the unveiling, the singer donned a pale green mini dress and a black leather jacket, while striking a pose with her wax figure which is dressed in a red Jean Paul Gaultier floor-length gown.
Cheryl's hair color and her wax replica's, however, are different thanks to her ever-changing style. The wax figure is made based on the "Fight for This Love" singer's appearance at a Fashion Relief show at London Fashion Week in 2008 and costs around 150,000 pound sterling.
Of meeting her mirror image, Cheryl gushed, "It's weird, I can't even explain. I don't see myself like that," adding that it is "amazing and mindblowing." Madame Tussauds themselves stated of Cheryl's wax figure, "Her trademark flowing locks cascade over her shoulders as she stands in a sassy and confident pose, hands on hips."
Cheryl's wax replica will be put in A-list Party Area, joining the likes of Robert Pattinson and Russell Brand. Other big names who have their wax figures displayed at Madame Tussauds in London, England are David Beckham, Victoria Adams, Tiger Woods, Leonardo DiCaprio, Brad Pitt, Angelina Jolie and Marilyn Monroe.
Chryl Cole Revealing Wax Figure:
More Cheryl Cole News
- Prince's Rep Addresses Jay-Z's Rumored $40 Million Offer for His Unreleased Music
- 'Star Trek: Discovery' Showrunner Bryan Fuller Departs the TV Series
- Kevin Hart Eyed to Play Santa Clause in Disney's 'Dashing Through the Snow'
- Kesha Previews 4 New Songs, Hopes to Release New Album 'Early Next Year'
- Are They Engaged? Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Thompson Flaunt Matching Rings on Instagram
- Michael Phelps Secretly Weds Nicole Johnson
- Amber Tamblyn Expecting Her First Child With David Cross
- Macklemore Fighting His Demons in 'Drug Dealer' Music Video