Pics: Cheryl Cole Unveils Her 'Amazing and Mindblowing' Wax Figure
Girls Aloud star Cheryl Cole has unveiled her wax figure at Madame Tussauds in London, England on Wednesday, October 20. During the photocall for the unveiling, the singer donned a pale green mini dress and a black leather jacket, while striking a pose with her wax figure which is dressed in a red Jean Paul Gaultier floor-length gown.
Cheryl's hair color and her wax replica's, however, are different thanks to her ever-changing style. The wax figure is made based on the "Fight for This Love" singer's appearance at a Fashion Relief show at London Fashion Week in 2008 and costs around 150,000 pound sterling.
Of meeting her mirror image, Cheryl gushed, "It's weird, I can't even explain. I don't see myself like that," adding that it is "amazing and mindblowing." Madame Tussauds themselves stated of Cheryl's wax figure, "Her trademark flowing locks cascade over her shoulders as she stands in a sassy and confident pose, hands on hips."
Cheryl's wax replica will be put in A-list Party Area, joining the likes of Robert Pattinson and Russell Brand. Other big names who have their wax figures displayed at Madame Tussauds in London, England are David Beckham, Victoria Adams, Tiger Woods, Leonardo DiCaprio, Brad Pitt, Angelina Jolie and Marilyn Monroe.
Chryl Cole Revealing Wax Figure:
- James Harden's Signature Shoes Are So Bad That People Make Fun of Them. Read the Funny Ones
- Mariah Carey Threw James Packer's Laptop Out the Window After He Played a Beyonce Song
- Ariana Grande Is Sued Over 'One Last Time', Previews New Music Video Ft. Nicki Minaj
- New Set Pics Hint at 'Transformers: The Last Knight' 's Connection With Arthurian Mythology
- Ariana Grande and Mac Miller Haven't Put a Label on Relationship Even After Caught Kissing
- Justin Timberlake, Gwen Stefani, Ariana Grande and More Featured in 'Trolls' Soundtrack Album
- Naya Rivera Reveals She Got Pregnant and Had an Abortion When She Was on 'Glee'
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' Recap: A Man Gets His Heart Broken and Leaves