First Look: Joe Jonas as Himself on '90210'
The first look of Joe Jonas on "90210" has been uncovered through a series of pictures. In the episode called "Mother Dearest" which is scheduled to air on November 8, Joe will be playing himself and accompanying Adrianna to a party for a magazine cover where she's featured on. According to some reports, Joe would give the aspiring singer some tips about the music business.
In the pictures, Adrianna is seen doing a photo call on the red carpet with Joe's arm to wrap. Navid was also there being introduced to the superstar while giving him a grim look. "There's a whole scene where he's [Ade's] date on the red carpet and there's this moment where I'm just giving him the evilest look," Michael Steger told KTLA News Morning Show.
Steger also talked about Ade's new-found fame. "She has a rough family life, so she's dealing with a lot more issues," he explained. "Now, I think she's becoming a bit more famous, so things get magnified tenfold."
- Scott Disick Who? Bella Thorne Reveals She Has Her Eye on Someone New
- Justin Bieber Accidentally Slams His Car Onto Paparazzo in Beverly Hills
- 'Curb Your Enthusiasm' Season 9 Taps Jimmy Kimmel and More to Guest Star
- Charlie Sheen Accused of Infecting Gay Lover With HIV
- Gwen Stefani Is Reportedly Pregnant With Twins and Wants Advice From Beyonce
- 'Big Little Lies' Season 2 Is in Early Development
- Report: Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Expecting 3rd Child
- Demi Lovato and Halsey Squash Feud Rumors With One Cute Selfie