First Look: Joe Jonas as Himself on '90210'
The first look of Joe Jonas on "90210" has been uncovered through a series of pictures. In the episode called "Mother Dearest" which is scheduled to air on November 8, Joe will be playing himself and accompanying Adrianna to a party for a magazine cover where she's featured on. According to some reports, Joe would give the aspiring singer some tips about the music business.
In the pictures, Adrianna is seen doing a photo call on the red carpet with Joe's arm to wrap. Navid was also there being introduced to the superstar while giving him a grim look. "There's a whole scene where he's [Ade's] date on the red carpet and there's this moment where I'm just giving him the evilest look," Michael Steger told KTLA News Morning Show.
Steger also talked about Ade's new-found fame. "She has a rough family life, so she's dealing with a lot more issues," he explained. "Now, I think she's becoming a bit more famous, so things get magnified tenfold."
- Watch a Preview of Halsey and Lauren Jauregui's 'Strangers' Video
- Beyonce Channels Michael Jackson in Throwback Photos
- Blac Chyna Licks Christina Milian's Boob in NSFW Pic
- Selena Gomez Spotted Lip Syncing to The Weeknd's Songs at His Show in Toronto
- Orlando Bloom's Naked Photo Is Spread All Over Hollywood
- Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Are Reportedly Trying for Twins
- Kim Kardashian Is Jealous of Kourtney's Banging Bikini Body
- From Jail to Cannes! 'Hot Felon' Jeremy Meeks Partying With Nicki Minaj at amfAR Gala