First Look: Joe Jonas as Himself on '90210'
The first look of Joe Jonas on "90210" has been uncovered through a series of pictures. In the episode called "Mother Dearest" which is scheduled to air on November 8, Joe will be playing himself and accompanying Adrianna to a party for a magazine cover where she's featured on. According to some reports, Joe would give the aspiring singer some tips about the music business.
In the pictures, Adrianna is seen doing a photo call on the red carpet with Joe's arm to wrap. Navid was also there being introduced to the superstar while giving him a grim look. "There's a whole scene where he's [Ade's] date on the red carpet and there's this moment where I'm just giving him the evilest look," Michael Steger told KTLA News Morning Show.
Steger also talked about Ade's new-found fame. "She has a rough family life, so she's dealing with a lot more issues," he explained. "Now, I think she's becoming a bit more famous, so things get magnified tenfold."
- 'The Purge' Heading to TV as 'Interwoven Anthology'
- Cashmere Cat Releases New Single 'Trust Nobody' Ft. Selena Gomez
- Rob Kardashian Regrets Tweeting Kylie Jenner's Number: 'It Was Miscommunication'
- Kristen Stewart Spooked by Ghost in 'Personal Shopper' Trailer
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Reach Temporary Custody Deal That Includes Family Counseling
- Fifth Harmony's Ally Brooke Falls After Ambushed by Fan on Stage
- Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds Welcome Their Second Child
- Producer Says Daniel Craig Is Still the 'First Choice' for Next James Bond Movie