First Look: Joe Jonas as Himself on '90210'
The first look of Joe Jonas on "90210" has been uncovered through a series of pictures. In the episode called "Mother Dearest" which is scheduled to air on November 8, Joe will be playing himself and accompanying Adrianna to a party for a magazine cover where she's featured on. According to some reports, Joe would give the aspiring singer some tips about the music business.
In the pictures, Adrianna is seen doing a photo call on the red carpet with Joe's arm to wrap. Navid was also there being introduced to the superstar while giving him a grim look. "There's a whole scene where he's [Ade's] date on the red carpet and there's this moment where I'm just giving him the evilest look," Michael Steger told KTLA News Morning Show.
Steger also talked about Ade's new-found fame. "She has a rough family life, so she's dealing with a lot more issues," he explained. "Now, I think she's becoming a bit more famous, so things get magnified tenfold."
- Jennifer Lawrence Has Competition! Scarlett Johansson Develops a Zelda Fitzgerald Rival Project
- 'The Punisher' Announces 5 More New Cast Members
- Kristen Stewart Reunites With 'Twilight' Co-Stars at Women in Hollywood Awards
- Len Wiseman Files for Divorce From Kate Beckinsale
- Lady GaGa to Perform at 2016 American Music Awards
- Gilmore Girls at Major Crossroads in 'A Year in the Life' First Trailer
- Justin Timberlake Votes Early and Lands in Trouble for Taking Ballot Selfie
- 'Walking Dead' Slammed by Parents TV Council Over Violent Season 7 Premiere