First Look: Joe Jonas as Himself on '90210'
The first look of Joe Jonas on "90210" has been uncovered through a series of pictures. In the episode called "Mother Dearest" which is scheduled to air on November 8, Joe will be playing himself and accompanying Adrianna to a party for a magazine cover where she's featured on. According to some reports, Joe would give the aspiring singer some tips about the music business.
In the pictures, Adrianna is seen doing a photo call on the red carpet with Joe's arm to wrap. Navid was also there being introduced to the superstar while giving him a grim look. "There's a whole scene where he's [Ade's] date on the red carpet and there's this moment where I'm just giving him the evilest look," Michael Steger told KTLA News Morning Show.
Steger also talked about Ade's new-found fame. "She has a rough family life, so she's dealing with a lot more issues," he explained. "Now, I think she's becoming a bit more famous, so things get magnified tenfold."
- Johnny Depp Wasn't Even Near Amber Heard When He Allegedly Hit Her, Witnesses Say
- Is Olivia Culpo Dating Danny Amendola? Here's the Proof
- Brad Pitt Reportedly Worries About 'Anorexic' and 'Fragile' Angelina Jolie
- Dan Aykroyd on Why 'Ghostbusters' Reboot Is Worth Watching: It Has More Laughs and More Scares
- Gwen Stefani Releases Fashionable 'Misery' Music Video
- Harambe the Gorilla Shooting Sparks Outrage Among Hollywood Stars
- Brooklyn Beckham Flaunting His Abs in This Shirtless Selfie Will Make You Drool
- 'Game of Thrones': George R. R. Martin Reveals Brienne's Backstory