Reese Witherspoon and Jim Toth 'Are Not Engaged'
Reese Witherspoon and Hollywood talent agent Jim Toth are not yet preparing to make a trip down the aisle together. Contrary to rumor that Reese and Jim are ready to take their relationship to the next level, a rep for the "Just Like Heaven" actress told People, "They are not engaged."
Though Reese and Jim are not rushing to get engaged, a source told the site that it will happen in a future. The source said, "Jim knows Reese is the one for him. It's what he's been waiting for. (Getting engaged) is a natural step for them but they're not in a rush. There's no deadline, no timetable. But it's something in the future."
The statement made by Reese's rep has debunked the engagement rumor which was reported by Us Weekly. According to the publication, the "Four Christmases" actress and Jim's engagement is imminent. "(Jim) is planning to pop the question. Jim is ready. He's even designing the ring. He wants it to come from him and for it to be completely unique," a source was quoted as saying.
Reese Witherspoon and Jim Toth were first romantically linked in February. The two began dating following Reese's split from "Prince of Persia: Sands of Time" star Jake Gyllenhaal in late 2009. The Oscar-winning actress was also previously married to Ryan Phillippe.
More Reese Witherspoon News
- Watch: Louis Tomlinson Performs 'Just Hold On' in Honor of His Late Mother
- Jennifer Lawrence Apologizes to Hawaiian People for Joking About Sacred Rocks
- Tim Miller Opens Up on Why He Left 'Deadpool 2'
- Donald Trump Clarifies 'Apprentice' Rumors, Insists He Will Devote 'Zero Time' to the Show
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen