'Transformers 3' to Feature More Comedy and Bigger Action Sequences
After a lot of on-set pictures and videos which teased how "Transformers 3" will look like, Lorenzo di Bonaventura has promised that the movie will have more comedy in addition to the action sequences. Speaking to IGN, the producer says, "What you can expect is more comedy than we've ever had before."
While "Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen" has featured a lot of explosions, Bonaventura reveals that audience "can expect bigger action sequences than we've ever had before" in the upcoming movie. He further teases, "And you can expect a different character through-line for our lead because he's [Shia LaBeouf] a little bit older and Rosie's a little bit older - there's a maturity there that didn't exist before."
The filmmaker also credits the use of 3-D technology as the thing that will add the quality of the third film, telling IGN "It captures scenes in a way they haven't been captured before and here's a different sensibility to the movie as a result." He goes on praising director Michael Bay for his ability to use the 3-D cameras, "If you look at 'Avatar', the camera isn't sweeping around in the way Michael uses the camera, so we had to make sure it could do what Michael does. I think people are going to be pretty wowed by the result."
Despite Bonaventura's boast about the shooting in 3-D, it has been known that not all of the scenes are filmed using 3-D cameras. Moviefone recently affirms that some parts of "Transformers 3" will be post-converted in 3-D.
"Transformers 3", which is rumored to be titled "Transformers: The Dark of the Moon", has Shia LaBeouf reprising his role as Sam Witwicky with Rosie Huntington-Whiteley as the new female lead. No official plot has been released for the upcoming action sci-fi, which is slated to arrive next summer, or July 1, 2011 to be exact, in the U.S.
- Drake Reportedly Has 'Weed Overdose'
- Kanye West 'Would Love to Have More Kids' With Kim Kardashian
- Justin Bieber Facing Arrest in Brazil Over Graffiti Case
- Peter Parker Wants to Be Like Iron Man in New 'Spider-Man Homecoming' Trailer
- Kris Jenner and Corey Gamble Break Up
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Generates Online Outrage After Lifting Up Sarah Paulson's Skirt at PaleyFest
- New Footage of 'Blade Runner 2049' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- Nina Agdal Flaunts Her Enviable Figure in Skimpy Bikinis for New Swimwear Campaign