More John Stamos Pics From 'Rocky Horror Glee Show'
Six days away from the highly-anticipated "The Rocky Horror Glee Show", FOX releases additional pictures from the Halloween episode which will air on October 26. John Stamos is the center of attention in the new stills which reveal that he would be Eddie and be involved in a number wearing lots of leather.
Eddie in the original film was played by Meat Loaf. "An ex-delivery boy", Eddie is Columbia's former boyfriend, partial brain donor for Rocky, nephew to Dr. Scott, and eventually, Dr. Frank-N-Furter's dinner. Meat Loaf himself is guest starring in the episode along with Barry Botswick as TV station managers who have "an interesting proposal" for Sue Sylvester.
Stamos joins the popular musical show as Dr. Carl as well as Emma's love interest. His name was once mentioned in Emma's line way before he earned the job. Emma took a jab in the third episode, "They say it takes more certainty than talent to be a star. I mean, look at John Stamos."
Exec producer Brad Falchuk regretted the fact that they mocked him. "If I had known John then, we never would have used it," he said. "We needed someone iconic to use in that joke, and John seemed like the perfect mix of a guy who could take it... It's surprising, when you talk to him. He's vulnerable without being neurotic. He's very endearing."
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences