More John Stamos Pics From 'Rocky Horror Glee Show'
Six days away from the highly-anticipated "The Rocky Horror Glee Show", FOX releases additional pictures from the Halloween episode which will air on October 26. John Stamos is the center of attention in the new stills which reveal that he would be Eddie and be involved in a number wearing lots of leather.
Eddie in the original film was played by Meat Loaf. "An ex-delivery boy", Eddie is Columbia's former boyfriend, partial brain donor for Rocky, nephew to Dr. Scott, and eventually, Dr. Frank-N-Furter's dinner. Meat Loaf himself is guest starring in the episode along with Barry Botswick as TV station managers who have "an interesting proposal" for Sue Sylvester.
Stamos joins the popular musical show as Dr. Carl as well as Emma's love interest. His name was once mentioned in Emma's line way before he earned the job. Emma took a jab in the third episode, "They say it takes more certainty than talent to be a star. I mean, look at John Stamos."
Exec producer Brad Falchuk regretted the fact that they mocked him. "If I had known John then, we never would have used it," he said. "We needed someone iconic to use in that joke, and John seemed like the perfect mix of a guy who could take it... It's surprising, when you talk to him. He's vulnerable without being neurotic. He's very endearing."
- Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo Are Asked to Tie the Knot at 'DotS' Theme Park
- New Couple Alert! Brooklyn Beckham and Madison Beer Are Dating
- 'Gambit' Is Being Reworked Following Success of 'Deadpool' and 'Logan'
- Rob Kardashian Returns to Twitter to Post Photo of Daughter Dream
- 'Home Alone' Actor John Heard Dies at 72
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Jeremy Meeks and Chloe Green Make Out During L.A. Coffee Run: We Are in Love
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy