Pics: Kim Kardashian Presented With Birthday Cake at Autograph Signing Session
Though Kim Kardashian will not officially turn 30 on Thursday, October 21, the reality TV beauty has gotten lots of treats. During an autograph signing session to launch her "Objects of Desire" holiday collection and "Revolutionary Illumifill", a line filling facial highlighter, Kim was presented with a black and pink birthday cake which had picture of her on it.
Looking stunning in her black ensemble which was paired with gold details during the event held at the Shoppers Drug Mart in Sherway Gardens Mall in Toronto, Canada on Tuesday, October 19, Kim gave her biggest smile as she was presented with the cake. The "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" star later blew out the candles of her 30th birthday cake.
Prior to "Objects of Desire" holiday collection launch, Kim has celebrated her new age by throwing a birthday party at Tao Las Vegas on October 15 and had her second celebration on last weekend, October 16 at the same spot. Of her best birthday present, she told Hollywood Life, "The best gift I got for my birthday was probably the Rolls Royce that I bought myself. I always buy myself a birthday present."
More Kim Kardashian News
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Toys Reveal First Look at Kurt Russell's Ego
- Will Kanye West Perform at Pal Donald Trump's Inauguration?
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Ariana Grande Criticized for Claiming She's the 'Hardest Working 23-Year-Old' on Earth
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video
- 'Game of Thrones' Latest Tidbit Reveals This Character's Unlikely Return in Season 7