Pics: Kim Kardashian Presented With Birthday Cake at Autograph Signing Session
Though Kim Kardashian will not officially turn 30 on Thursday, October 21, the reality TV beauty has gotten lots of treats. During an autograph signing session to launch her "Objects of Desire" holiday collection and "Revolutionary Illumifill", a line filling facial highlighter, Kim was presented with a black and pink birthday cake which had picture of her on it.
Looking stunning in her black ensemble which was paired with gold details during the event held at the Shoppers Drug Mart in Sherway Gardens Mall in Toronto, Canada on Tuesday, October 19, Kim gave her biggest smile as she was presented with the cake. The "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" star later blew out the candles of her 30th birthday cake.
Prior to "Objects of Desire" holiday collection launch, Kim has celebrated her new age by throwing a birthday party at Tao Las Vegas on October 15 and had her second celebration on last weekend, October 16 at the same spot. Of her best birthday present, she told Hollywood Life, "The best gift I got for my birthday was probably the Rolls Royce that I bought myself. I always buy myself a birthday present."
More Kim Kardashian News
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby