Kristen Stewart Wary and Scolding in New 'Welcome to the Rileys' Clips
Two brand new clips from "Welcome to the Rileys" have made their way out via MTV. Both videos share scenes featuring Kristen Stewart's Mallory along with James Gandolfini's Doug Riley.
The clip titled "Not a Cop" sees Mallory who seems to be uneasy as she sees Doug in an eatery until the man convinces her that he is not a cop. The other one gives a look at Mallory who begs Doug not to be mad at her. But when Doug remains silent, she scolds him.
Mallory is a troubled teenager who becomes a lap dancer as well as a prostitute. Doug meets her in a bar during a business trip to New Orleans, but instead of being seduced by her sexuality he becomes her platonic guardian.
Finding out that his husband stays in the city, Melissa Leo's Lois Riley joins Doug and is introduced to Mallory. Taken by Mallory's unusual resemblance to their daughter, Lois proceeds to move in. But Mallory does not wish to give up her life as a prostitute. While Doug and Lois try to help her, the young woman will unite the grieving couple who has drifted apart after the death of their daughter.
Jake Scott is serving behind the lens for "Welcome to the Rileys" with Ken Hixon providing the script. This drama was premiered at 2010 Sundance Film Festival and will get limited release in the U.S. starting October 29.
Welcome to the Rileys' clip 'Not a Cop':
'Welcome to the Rileys' clip 'Don't Be Mad':
- Robin Williams' Widow Calls the Actor's Disease 'the Terrorist Inside My Husband's Brain'
- First Official Look at Emma Watson and Dan Stevens in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Keegan Allen Tweets His Phone Number
- Armie Hammer Accidentally Reveals Sex of His Unborn Baby
- Kelly Osbourne Settles Lawsuit With Dad Ozzy's Mistress
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary