'Twilight' Trio Spotted on 'Breaking Dawn' Set in Louisiana
The main cast of "The Twilight Saga's Breaking Dawn" have started gathering to kick off the principal photography of the movie. Last week, Robert Pattinson, Kristen Stewart and Taylor Lautner were spotted hitting the movie set in Baton Rouge, Louisiana.
The depicter of werewolf Jacob Black was reportedly arriving earlier than his two co-stars and pictured playing with a dog while waiting for the on-screen couple. Later, Pattinson and Stewart were seen coming to the set at the same time.
"Breaking Dawn" will be split into two parts: "The Twilight Saga's Breaking Dawn Part I" which is due November 18, 2011 and "The Twilight Saga's Breaking Dawn Part II" which will come out a year later on November 16, 2012. Both movies will be shot back to back under the direction of Bill Condon.
Beside tapping the main original cast to reprise the roles in "Breaking Dawn", Summit has also cast new stars including Mackenzie Foy who will portray Edward Cullen and Bella Swan's daughter, Renesmee. Kristen Stewart recently gushed on her on-screen kid, saying "I was like, 'That's so weird.' She just looks like - she sort of looks like Bella. Which is absolutely right. Although the funny thing is she has green eyes, and we both have to wear brown contacts together."
- 'Carpool Karaoke': Lady GaGa Is Novice Driver, James Corden Tries on Her Infamous Costumes
- Shia LaBeouf Is a Marine With PTSD in 'Man Down' Teaser Trailer
- Rihanna Sends Taylor Swift a Warning After Pop Diva Spent Her Night Partying With Drake
- Ray J Teams Up With Chris Brown for Kanye West 'Famous' Response
- Here's Why Ryan Reynolds Disagrees With Tim Miller's 'More Stylish' Version of 'Deadpool 2'
- Taylor Kinney Already Moves on After Lady GaGa Split. Who's His New Girlfriend?
- What Breakup? Katie Holmes and Jamie Foxx Are 'Still Together' Despite Split Rumors
- We'll Miss You, Toby! 'Pretty Little Liars' Star and Creator Say Goodbye to Keegan Allen