'Twilight' Trio Spotted on 'Breaking Dawn' Set in Louisiana
The main cast of "The Twilight Saga's Breaking Dawn" have started gathering to kick off the principal photography of the movie. Last week, Robert Pattinson, Kristen Stewart and Taylor Lautner were spotted hitting the movie set in Baton Rouge, Louisiana.
The depicter of werewolf Jacob Black was reportedly arriving earlier than his two co-stars and pictured playing with a dog while waiting for the on-screen couple. Later, Pattinson and Stewart were seen coming to the set at the same time.
"Breaking Dawn" will be split into two parts: "The Twilight Saga's Breaking Dawn Part I" which is due November 18, 2011 and "The Twilight Saga's Breaking Dawn Part II" which will come out a year later on November 16, 2012. Both movies will be shot back to back under the direction of Bill Condon.
Beside tapping the main original cast to reprise the roles in "Breaking Dawn", Summit has also cast new stars including Mackenzie Foy who will portray Edward Cullen and Bella Swan's daughter, Renesmee. Kristen Stewart recently gushed on her on-screen kid, saying "I was like, 'That's so weird.' She just looks like - she sort of looks like Bella. Which is absolutely right. Although the funny thing is she has green eyes, and we both have to wear brown contacts together."
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'