'Twilight' Trio Spotted on 'Breaking Dawn' Set in Louisiana
The main cast of "The Twilight Saga's Breaking Dawn" have started gathering to kick off the principal photography of the movie. Last week, Robert Pattinson, Kristen Stewart and Taylor Lautner were spotted hitting the movie set in Baton Rouge, Louisiana.
The depicter of werewolf Jacob Black was reportedly arriving earlier than his two co-stars and pictured playing with a dog while waiting for the on-screen couple. Later, Pattinson and Stewart were seen coming to the set at the same time.
"Breaking Dawn" will be split into two parts: "The Twilight Saga's Breaking Dawn Part I" which is due November 18, 2011 and "The Twilight Saga's Breaking Dawn Part II" which will come out a year later on November 16, 2012. Both movies will be shot back to back under the direction of Bill Condon.
Beside tapping the main original cast to reprise the roles in "Breaking Dawn", Summit has also cast new stars including Mackenzie Foy who will portray Edward Cullen and Bella Swan's daughter, Renesmee. Kristen Stewart recently gushed on her on-screen kid, saying "I was like, 'That's so weird.' She just looks like - she sort of looks like Bella. Which is absolutely right. Although the funny thing is she has green eyes, and we both have to wear brown contacts together."
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked
- North West Serves as Flower Girl at a Wedding and Dances Adorably at the Party
- Adele Doesn't Care About Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie's Split, She Clarifies
- Video: Justin Bieber Gets Into a Fight in German Bar
- Adam Levine and Behati Prinsloo Share First Photo of Baby Dusty Rose