Video Premiere: Travis McCoy's 'Need You'
Travis McCoy ditches glamorous nightlife of New York City in a music video filmed to support his latest single "Need You". The Gym Class Heroes member goes to the Chinatown instead, making his way down the streets illuminated by paper lanterns.
"Need You" is taken from Travis McCoy's first solo studio album "Lazarus" which has been in stores since July. The track is released as a follow-up to chart-busting single "Billionaire" which features Bruno Mars. Along with him, McCoy kicks off his first-ever solo European tour this week, slated to hit England, Scotland, Germany and more.
And while he is staying in Europe, he hopes to meet Cheryl Cole for they have a duet project together. "It was fun. I love the song, it came out great. It was one of those email situations. We are both so busy, so it was too tough for me to get over there and record it in the flesh," he told the Daily Star. "But it's cool. I do the second verse. I rap/sing. It's definitely a more dancey track, it'll be in the clubs and have a f***ing a**load of remixes."
- 'The Voice' Semifinals Recap: The Top 8 Vying for Spots in the Final 4
- Drake's 'Views' Gets Quadruple-Platinum Certification
- Jimmy Kimmel Selected to Host 2017 Academy Awards
- Back on? Ryan Seacrest Spotted on Romantic Bike Ride With Ex Shayna Taylor in Venice
- Swoon Alert! Michelle Williams and James Van Der Beek Have 'Dawson's Creek' Mini Reunion
- Taylor Lautner Caught Making Out With His 'Scream Queens' Co-Star Billie Lourd
- Liam Payne's Facebook Is Hacked With Porn Images of Miley Cyrus and Katy Perry
- Optimus Prime Wants to Kill Bumblebee in 'Transformers: The Last Knight' First Teaser Trailer