Video Premiere: Travis McCoy's 'Need You'
Travis McCoy ditches glamorous nightlife of New York City in a music video filmed to support his latest single "Need You". The Gym Class Heroes member goes to the Chinatown instead, making his way down the streets illuminated by paper lanterns.
"Need You" is taken from Travis McCoy's first solo studio album "Lazarus" which has been in stores since July. The track is released as a follow-up to chart-busting single "Billionaire" which features Bruno Mars. Along with him, McCoy kicks off his first-ever solo European tour this week, slated to hit England, Scotland, Germany and more.
And while he is staying in Europe, he hopes to meet Cheryl Cole for they have a duet project together. "It was fun. I love the song, it came out great. It was one of those email situations. We are both so busy, so it was too tough for me to get over there and record it in the flesh," he told the Daily Star. "But it's cool. I do the second verse. I rap/sing. It's definitely a more dancey track, it'll be in the clubs and have a f***ing a**load of remixes."
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked