Video Premiere: Travis McCoy's 'Need You'
Travis McCoy ditches glamorous nightlife of New York City in a music video filmed to support his latest single "Need You". The Gym Class Heroes member goes to the Chinatown instead, making his way down the streets illuminated by paper lanterns.
"Need You" is taken from Travis McCoy's first solo studio album "Lazarus" which has been in stores since July. The track is released as a follow-up to chart-busting single "Billionaire" which features Bruno Mars. Along with him, McCoy kicks off his first-ever solo European tour this week, slated to hit England, Scotland, Germany and more.
And while he is staying in Europe, he hopes to meet Cheryl Cole for they have a duet project together. "It was fun. I love the song, it came out great. It was one of those email situations. We are both so busy, so it was too tough for me to get over there and record it in the flesh," he told the Daily Star. "But it's cool. I do the second verse. I rap/sing. It's definitely a more dancey track, it'll be in the clubs and have a f***ing a**load of remixes."
- Justin Bieber Wins 8 Titles in Guinness World Records 2017 Edition
- Pregnant Blac Chyna Poses Completely Naked for Paper Magazine
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters