Video Premiere: Travis McCoy's 'Need You'
Travis McCoy ditches glamorous nightlife of New York City in a music video filmed to support his latest single "Need You". The Gym Class Heroes member goes to the Chinatown instead, making his way down the streets illuminated by paper lanterns.
"Need You" is taken from Travis McCoy's first solo studio album "Lazarus" which has been in stores since July. The track is released as a follow-up to chart-busting single "Billionaire" which features Bruno Mars. Along with him, McCoy kicks off his first-ever solo European tour this week, slated to hit England, Scotland, Germany and more.
And while he is staying in Europe, he hopes to meet Cheryl Cole for they have a duet project together. "It was fun. I love the song, it came out great. It was one of those email situations. We are both so busy, so it was too tough for me to get over there and record it in the flesh," he told the Daily Star. "But it's cool. I do the second verse. I rap/sing. It's definitely a more dancey track, it'll be in the clubs and have a f***ing a**load of remixes."
Travis McCoy's "Need You" music video
- Amy Poehler and Seth Meyers Revive 'SNL' 'Really?!' Segment to Mock Pro-Trump Protesters
- Halsey Slams Quavo, Calls Iggy Azalea a 'F**king Moron'
- Choa Announces She's Leaving AOA, Insists It's Not Because She's Pregnant
- Will Jared Leto Reprise The Joker Role for Harley Quinn Spin-Off?
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Posts Lowest Opening in the Franchise
- Ashton Kutcher Claims He Had Hooking Up Agreement With Mila Kunis
- Free the Nipple! Stella Maxwell Goes Braless in Racy Mesh Top
- DeMario Jackson Not Returning to 'Bachelor in Paradise' After Scandal. What About Corinne Olympios?