Video Premiere: Travis McCoy's 'Need You'
Travis McCoy ditches glamorous nightlife of New York City in a music video filmed to support his latest single "Need You". The Gym Class Heroes member goes to the Chinatown instead, making his way down the streets illuminated by paper lanterns.
"Need You" is taken from Travis McCoy's first solo studio album "Lazarus" which has been in stores since July. The track is released as a follow-up to chart-busting single "Billionaire" which features Bruno Mars. Along with him, McCoy kicks off his first-ever solo European tour this week, slated to hit England, Scotland, Germany and more.
And while he is staying in Europe, he hopes to meet Cheryl Cole for they have a duet project together. "It was fun. I love the song, it came out great. It was one of those email situations. We are both so busy, so it was too tough for me to get over there and record it in the flesh," he told the Daily Star. "But it's cool. I do the second verse. I rap/sing. It's definitely a more dancey track, it'll be in the clubs and have a f***ing a**load of remixes."
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'