Emmy Rossum and William H. Macy in 'Shameless' Trailer
"Shameless", a new Showtime series based on a U.K. show of the same name, has released its first trailer in anticipation of the January premiere. The series is starring Oscar-nominated actor William H. Macy in the lead role and is coming from the production hand of John Wells ("ER, "Southland") and Paul Abbot ("State of Play", "Touching Evil").
Macy plays a far-from-stellar working class patriarch of an unconventional Chicago brood of six motley kids who keep the home afloat while he's out drinking and carousing. Playing the eldest kid Fiona is Emmy Rossum of "Andrew Lloyd Webber's The Phantom of the Opera" fame. Some of the other Gallagher siblings are portrayed by Cameron Monaghan, Emma Kenney, Ethan Cutkosky and Jeremy Allen White. Joan Cusack and Justin Chatwin are also in the show.
"Shameless" will premiere on January 9, 2011 back to back with the premiere of Matt LeBlanc's "Episodes" and the fourth season opener of "Californication". The night will be hosted on-air by LeBlanc and his "Episodes" co-stars Stephen Mangan and Tamsin Greig.
- Joanna Krupa Causes Internet Frenzy After Seemingly Posing Fully-Naked
- David Ayer Regrets That Joker Is Not 'Suicide Squad' Main Villain
- Robin Excitedly Tries on Different Costumes in First 'Lego Batman Movie' Clip
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Her Breasts in Sheer Top While Strolling Around Paris
- Kanye West Reportedly Ready to Continue His Canceled 'Saint Pablo' Tour
- Chelsea Clinton Branded Hypocrite After Defending Barron Trump From Cyberbullies
- New 'Powerless' Promo Features Crimson Fox Catching a Train
- Woody Harrelson Is Han Solo's Mentor in Upcoming 'Star Wars' Spin-Off