Emmy Rossum and William H. Macy in 'Shameless' Trailer
"Shameless", a new Showtime series based on a U.K. show of the same name, has released its first trailer in anticipation of the January premiere. The series is starring Oscar-nominated actor William H. Macy in the lead role and is coming from the production hand of John Wells ("ER, "Southland") and Paul Abbot ("State of Play", "Touching Evil").
Macy plays a far-from-stellar working class patriarch of an unconventional Chicago brood of six motley kids who keep the home afloat while he's out drinking and carousing. Playing the eldest kid Fiona is Emmy Rossum of "Andrew Lloyd Webber's The Phantom of the Opera" fame. Some of the other Gallagher siblings are portrayed by Cameron Monaghan, Emma Kenney, Ethan Cutkosky and Jeremy Allen White. Joan Cusack and Justin Chatwin are also in the show.
"Shameless" will premiere on January 9, 2011 back to back with the premiere of Matt LeBlanc's "Episodes" and the fourth season opener of "Californication". The night will be hosted on-air by LeBlanc and his "Episodes" co-stars Stephen Mangan and Tamsin Greig.
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding