Emmy Rossum and William H. Macy in 'Shameless' Trailer
"Shameless", a new Showtime series based on a U.K. show of the same name, has released its first trailer in anticipation of the January premiere. The series is starring Oscar-nominated actor William H. Macy in the lead role and is coming from the production hand of John Wells ("ER, "Southland") and Paul Abbot ("State of Play", "Touching Evil").
Macy plays a far-from-stellar working class patriarch of an unconventional Chicago brood of six motley kids who keep the home afloat while he's out drinking and carousing. Playing the eldest kid Fiona is Emmy Rossum of "Andrew Lloyd Webber's The Phantom of the Opera" fame. Some of the other Gallagher siblings are portrayed by Cameron Monaghan, Emma Kenney, Ethan Cutkosky and Jeremy Allen White. Joan Cusack and Justin Chatwin are also in the show.
"Shameless" will premiere on January 9, 2011 back to back with the premiere of Matt LeBlanc's "Episodes" and the fourth season opener of "Californication". The night will be hosted on-air by LeBlanc and his "Episodes" co-stars Stephen Mangan and Tamsin Greig.
- The Flash Reunites With Jay Garrick, Teams Up With Tom Felton's Character in Season 3 Photos
- 'Doctor Strange' IMAX Trailer Unveils Avengers Ties. Also Get Details About Rachel McAdams' Role
- Donald Trump on Former Miss Universe Alicia Machado He Once Called 'Miss Piggy': She's 'the Worst'
- Amy Schumer Is First Woman to Make Forbes' List of Highest-Paid Comedians
- Justin Bieber Blows Snots on Concertgoers After Telling Fans They 'Suck'
- Denzel Washington and Viola Davis Argue Over Their Hard Lives in 'Fences' Teaser Trailer
- Netflix Debuts First Trailer for Its Ambitious Royal Drama 'The Crown'
- Did Gigi Hadid Throw Shade at Harry Styles With This Photo of Zayn Malik?