Emmy Rossum and William H. Macy in 'Shameless' Trailer
"Shameless", a new Showtime series based on a U.K. show of the same name, has released its first trailer in anticipation of the January premiere. The series is starring Oscar-nominated actor William H. Macy in the lead role and is coming from the production hand of John Wells ("ER, "Southland") and Paul Abbot ("State of Play", "Touching Evil").
Macy plays a far-from-stellar working class patriarch of an unconventional Chicago brood of six motley kids who keep the home afloat while he's out drinking and carousing. Playing the eldest kid Fiona is Emmy Rossum of "Andrew Lloyd Webber's The Phantom of the Opera" fame. Some of the other Gallagher siblings are portrayed by Cameron Monaghan, Emma Kenney, Ethan Cutkosky and Jeremy Allen White. Joan Cusack and Justin Chatwin are also in the show.
"Shameless" will premiere on January 9, 2011 back to back with the premiere of Matt LeBlanc's "Episodes" and the fourth season opener of "Californication". The night will be hosted on-air by LeBlanc and his "Episodes" co-stars Stephen Mangan and Tamsin Greig.
- Ten Times Chrissy Teigen Trolls Donald Trump on Twitter
- Yolanda Hadid Who? David Foster Enjoys Romantic Italy Getaway With Elizabeth Hurley
- 'The Star' First Teaser Trailer Tells the Story of Christmas From Different Perspective
- Too Fat! Top Doc Says Mariah Carey Risks Heart Disease After Ballooning to 263 Pounds
- Girls' Generation's Tae Yeon and Hyoyeon Call Out NCT Stalkers on Instagram Story
- Jon Hamm Is a Hologram Husband in Eerie Trailer for Sci-Fi 'Marjorie Prime'
- Kendall Jenner Tries to Win Harry Styles Back by Posting Racy Photos on Social Media
- One Dead, Seven Injured After Ride Malfunctions at Ohio State Fair