Full List of Movie Winners at 2010 Scream Awards
The winners of 2010 Scream Awards have all been revealed when the show was aired on Spike TV Tuesday, October 19. Coming out as a big winner was "Inception", which snatched the coveted The Ultimate Scream and Best Sci-Fi Movie titles.
This Christopher Nolan-directed flick also led its three actors, Leonardo DiCaprio, Joseph Gordon-Levitt and Tom Hardy, to win Best Sci-Fi Actor, Best Sci-Fi Supporting Actor and Breakout Male Performance respectively. The other honor got by the blockbuster film was Fight Scene of the Year.
Meanwhile, "The Twilight Saga's Eclipse" only took home three out of the reported five kudos. The vampire drama movie won Best Fantasy Movie, Best Fantasy Actor for Robert Pattinson and Best Fantasy Actress for Kristen Stewart.
Also scoring three gongs at Scream Awards were "Avatar", "Iron Man 2" and "Zombieland". The James Cameron's big-budgeted film nabbed Best Director, 3D Top Three and Best F/X, while the "Iron Man" sequel got its trophies from Best Sci-Fi Actress (Scarlett Johansson), Best Villain (Mickey Rourke) and Best Superhero (Robert Downey Jr.) categories.
"Zombieland", in the meantime, was dubbed Best Horror Movie and Best Ensemble. It additionally landed Best Cameo for Bill Murray, who surprised audience by appearing in his "Ghostbusters" costume when delivering his acceptance speech on stage.
2010 Scream Awards, which was taped on Saturday, October 16, also handed out prizes for TV series in sci-fi, fantasy, horror and comic book genres. "True Blood" led the pack in TV shows with four awards, including Best TV Show.
Full List of 2010 Scream Awards Movie Winners:
- The Ultimate Scream: "Inception"
- Best Sci-Fi Movie: "Inception"
- Best Fantasy Movie: "The Twilight Saga's Eclipse"
- Best Horror Movie: "Zombieland"
- Best Director: James Cameron - "Avatar"
- Best Scream-play: Laeta Kalogridis - "Shutter Island"
- Best Fantasy Actor: Robert Pattinson - "The Twilight Saga's Eclipse"
- Best Sci-Fi Actor: Leonardo DiCaprio - "Inception"
- Best Supporting Actor: Joseph Gordon-Levitt - "Inception"
- Breakout Male Performance: Tom Hardy - "Inception"
- Best Fantasy Actress: Kristen Stewart - "The Twilight Saga's Eclipse"
- Best Sci-Fi Actress: Scarlett Johansson - "Iron Man 2"
- Best Supporting Actress: Anne Hathaway - "Alice in Wonderland"
- Breakout Female Performance: Chloe Moretz - "Kick-Ass"
- Top Anticipated Movie: "Green Lantern"
- Best Cameo: Bill Murray - "Zombieland"
- Best Villain: Mickey Rourke - "Iron Man 2"
- Best Superhero: Robert Downey Jr. - "Iron Man 2"
- Best Ensemble: "Zombieland"
- Most Memorable Mutilation: "The Human Centipede"
- Fight Scene of the Year: Anti-gravity hotel fight - "Inception"
- 3D Top Three: "Avatar"
- Best F/X: "Avatar"
- Best Comic Book Movie: "Kick-Ass"
- Best Worst Movie: "Piranha 3-D"
- Scream Heroine Award: Sigourney Weaver
- 'KUWTK' Returns for Another Season as 'Life of Kylie' Ends Up Being a Flop
- 'Downtown Abbey' Movie Is in the Works
- Rob Kardashian Is Lawyering Up Against Blac Chyna
- Angelina Jolie and Charlize Theron Are Feuding Over 'Bride of Frankenstein' Role
- Nick Jonas to Embrace 'Positivity' in His New Album
- 'Glee' Star Charice Pempengco Changes Name to Jake Zyrus. Is She Transitioning?
- Girls Lined Up to Give Tom Cruise Blow Job on Set of 'Risky Business', Co-Star Reveals
- Courtney Stodden Strips Down to Tiny Underwear to Perform Striptease