Mark Wahlberg Could Star in 'The Crow' Remake
Mark Wahlberg is reportedly pitched to take on Brandon Lee's iconic role in another movie adaptation of "The Crow". According to Bloody Disgusting, the Oscar-nominated actor has been offered to portray main character Eric Draven in "The Crow", a remake of the 1994 film.
Previously, producer Edward R. Pressman said that they had begun looking for lead actor for the project. "[We've got an offer out] to a major actor," he said earlier this year, before adding "and things are moving ahead very aggressively, with the aim of doing the film this year."
Moreover, the filmmakers had chosen filming locating as Pressman stated at that time, "The setting is the southwest - the Mexico/Arizona area - and an urban [setting], Detroit or Pittsburgh or something like that. There are two locations that the film is set. Its initial platform is in the southwest and then it moves to the big city in the north, middle or eastern America, and then back."
Nick Cave was hired to rewrite the script with a draft from Stephen Norrington, who has also been attached to direct. The upcoming action thriller will follow a man brutally murdered coming back to life as an undead avenger of his and his fiancee's murder.
- Black Eyed Peas Remakes 'Where Is the Love' With Usher, Jaden Smith and More for Charity
- Emma Roberts Goes Topless for Mario Testino's Towel Series Shot
- Hot Mama! Bar Refaeli Flaunts Her Bikini Body Just Three Weeks After Giving Birth
- ABC Reveals Nick Viall as the Next Bachelor and Spoils the Result of His 'Paradise' Stint
- New 'Doctor Strange' Featurette Offers New Details About Ancient One, Mordo and Kaecilius
- Watch Usher and Future in 'Rivals' Music Video
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' Recap: Jared and Caila Prove Their Strong Bond With Bold Move
- Kim Kardashian Flashes Nipples in Intriguing Ensemble During an Outing in NYC