'DWTS': Florence Henderson Axed, Bristol Palin Saved by Votes
It was a surprise elimination on "Dancing with the Stars" this week for the contestant was not the lowest scored by the judges. It was predicted to be either Bristol Palin or Kyle Massey who will go home but it turned out "The Brady Bunch" star Florence Henderson was the one cut off due to low number of votes from the audience.
"I have been in television for over 50 years and I have to say, in all honesty, that ['Dancing with the Stars'] is one of the best produced shows I have ever been on. I truly mean that. It's the best - the best crew, the best hair, makeup, costumes, even the judges are the best. Brooke [Burke], Tom [Bergeron], the music and most of all this darling man, Corky Ballas," Henderson said after learning her fate.
Bergeron replied, "I have loved the childlike glee on your face every week." Henderson then added, "I've loved this show since it began. I think it's just a tremendous show and I hope I've inspired people to get up off of their behinds and move and dance and live and enjoy life."
Henderson and Ballas received 21/30 for their Tango on the performance night while Palin and Mark Ballas scored a low 18/30 for their Jive. Escaping chopping block, Palin told Burke, "I was very nervous coming into tonight, but I'm very grateful for our fans for keeping us in. Hopefully next week we'll come out better and I'll remember our steps."
Next week, it would be a Rock n Roll theme and the contestants will do either Paso Doble or Tango.
More Dancing with the Stars News
- Joanna Krupa Causes Internet Frenzy After Seemingly Posing Fully-Naked
- David Ayer Regrets That Joker Is Not 'Suicide Squad' Main Villain
- Robin Excitedly Tries on Different Costumes in First 'Lego Batman Movie' Clip
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Her Breasts in Sheer Top While Strolling Around Paris
- Kanye West Reportedly Ready to Continue His Canceled 'Saint Pablo' Tour
- Chelsea Clinton Branded Hypocrite After Defending Barron Trump From Cyberbullies
- New 'Powerless' Promo Features Crimson Fox Catching a Train
- Woody Harrelson Is Han Solo's Mentor in Upcoming 'Star Wars' Spin-Off