New Clip From 'The Rocky Horror Glee Show': Time Warp
While "Glee" takes a one-week break from airing a new episode, a lengthy preview of "The Rocky Horror Glee Show" is released. One of the glee club's performances during the "Rocky Horror" tribute will be "Time Warp" and from the clip, it is found out that Dianna Agron's Quinn takes the female lead voice while Cory Monteith's Finn tackles the chorus.
Will decides to have the glee club performing "The Rocky Horror Show" for the annual school musical after learning of Emma's newfound love for the cult classic. Despite Sue's usual scheming, the members of New Directions inject their distinctive style to such timeless tracks as "The Time Warp" and "Damn It, Janet." The October 26 episode is directed by Adam Shankman ("Hairspray", "So You Think You Can Dance").
"The Rocky Horror Show" originated as a British horror comedy stage musical in 1973 before being adapted to a film two years later. In celebration of this year's Halloween and the film's 35th anniversary, the play is once again brought on stage with all-star cast which include "Glee" stars Matthew Morrison and Lea Michele.
Supported also by Jack Nicholson, Jorge Garcia and Evan Rachel Wood, the tribute show will be held October 28 at the Wiltern Theatre in Los Angeles. General tickets can be bought at LiveNation.com for a price between $50 to $100.
- Britney Spears Undergoing Surgery to 'Tweak' Her Nipples and Areolas?
- Pussy Riot Dedicates 'Straight Outta Vagina' Video to Donald Trump
- See Photos of 'Pretty Little Liars' Stars on Last Day of Filming Series Finale
- 'Toy Story 4' Release Date Delayed Again, 'The Incredibles 2' Moved Up
- Tom Cruise Secretly Romancing a British Woman and He's 'Serious' About It
- Kim Kardashian Concierge Says Robbers Didn't Want Her Jewelry. What Were They After, Then?
- Prince's Rep Addresses Jay-Z's Rumored $40 Million Offer for His Unreleased Music
- 'Star Trek: Discovery' Showrunner Bryan Fuller Departs the TV Series