Miley Cyrus' Car Accident in Creepy 'Big Bang' Video Gets Teased
A video which has Miley Cyrus sharing screen with Kevin Zegers has got a preview. Coming out via E! Online, the sneak peek features the "Can't Be Tamed" singer as she pulls out of the parking garage. While doing so, she meets eyes with Kevin, the parking attendant, and then suddenly her car is smashed by another vehicle.
Dubbed as a top-secret project, the music video features creepy sound of someone whistling and reportedly was shot for "The Big Bang", a Rock Mafia's song. It was filmed in June in Los Angeles and will be premiered next month on November 1. Despite the dark feel of the clip, it will still include some romantic moments between the two lead characters.
"[My character is] a parking attendant, and he sees Miley's character drive by and he sort of goes into a dream sequence, which is a majority of the video," Kevin told MTV last June. "And then something dramatic happens at the end. It's not all the making out, but there's a car accident at the end. So there were a lot of stunts."
Of the make-out scene he did with Miley, he admitted it was "weird" because they each had their real-life love interests on set that day. "She's ... just a beautiful young woman sort of roaming around," he praised her. "It's definitely not raunchy in any way."
More Miley Cyrus News
- Rihanna Is Reportedly Not Surprised With Drake's New Sade Tattoo. Find Out Why
- It's Finally Here! Zayn Malik Releases New Single 'Still Got Time' Ft. PARTYNEXTDOOR
- Mariah Carey Plans to Throw More 'Subtle Shade' at Nicki Minaj
- Report: Generous George Clooney Under FBI Investigation for Money Laundering
- 'Justice League' Character Posters and Teasers Are Out, First Trailer Will Be Released Soon
- 'Twin Peaks' Revival: First Photos and Details Are Revealed
- FOX's' X-Men' Pilot 'Gifted' Unveils First BTS Photo Featuring Amy Acker
- Nicole Kidman, Steve Carell and Amy Schumer Will Star in 'She Came to Me'