Season 2 of 'V' Reduced From 13 to 10 Episodes
It looks like "V" is going to settle with 10 episodes in season 2. ABC announced last week that the re-imagining of 1983 miniseries will return to the screen on January 4 but instead of running for 13 episodes like in the initial order, the new season will begin with 10 episodes.
"V" occupies the Tuesday, 9/8c slot after "No Ordinary Family". In other words, it is taking the "Dancing with the Stars" result show before the competition show takes off for a Spring season on March 29. A slight change of plan, according to Deadline, is made so that there are 2 preemptions.
Since "V" is still in the middle of production, producers are expected to adjust the storyline so that it would conclude in 10 episodes. Talking about the new season, ABC said in a press release, "Season 2 will feature more character and lizard reveals, more details about the V's mythology - in which [Jane] Badler will play an important role - and more action and more plot twists. Viewers can expect a roller coaster ride week to week."
More V News
- AMC Renews 'Turn' for Fourth and Final Season
- Keshia Knight Pulliam's Husband Ed Hartwell Files for Divorce, Wants Paternity Test
- Jinger Duggar Is Engaged to Former Pro Soccer Player Jeremy Vuolo
- Jimmy Page Breaks Silence on Led Zeppelin's 'Stairway to Heaven' Plagiarism Trial
- James Corden's 'Carpool Karaoke' Turned Into Series on Apple
- Ariana Grande Splits From Ricky Alvarez After 1 Year of Dating
- Lionel Messi Goes Platinum Blonde and Internet Just Can't Handle It
- MTV VMAs 2016: Beyonce and Adele Lead Nominations, Nick Jonas Is 'Disappointed' About His Snub