Season 2 of 'V' Reduced From 13 to 10 Episodes
It looks like "V" is going to settle with 10 episodes in season 2. ABC announced last week that the re-imagining of 1983 miniseries will return to the screen on January 4 but instead of running for 13 episodes like in the initial order, the new season will begin with 10 episodes.
"V" occupies the Tuesday, 9/8c slot after "No Ordinary Family". In other words, it is taking the "Dancing with the Stars" result show before the competition show takes off for a Spring season on March 29. A slight change of plan, according to Deadline, is made so that there are 2 preemptions.
Since "V" is still in the middle of production, producers are expected to adjust the storyline so that it would conclude in 10 episodes. Talking about the new season, ABC said in a press release, "Season 2 will feature more character and lizard reveals, more details about the V's mythology - in which [Jane] Badler will play an important role - and more action and more plot twists. Viewers can expect a roller coaster ride week to week."
More V News
- 'Ghostbusters' Cast Show Off the New Gadgets in Latest Featurette
- HBO Officially Confirms Jon Snow's True Parentage With This 'Game of Thrones' Infographic
- New 'Star Trek Beyond' Character Poster Shows Jaylah on Cap's Chair
- Lady GaGa and Taylor Kinney's Wedding Plan Reportedly Shelved Because of This
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Make Out in Rome, Fans Say Their Romance Is 'Staged'
- Watch James Van Der Beek Channel Diplo to Promote Mad Decent Block Party
- Jessica Simpson Reportedly Hires 'Homely' Nannies Because She Fears Her Husband Will Cheat on Her
- Your Favorite 'Nashville' Stars Are Returning for Season 5. Find Out Which Ones