Season 2 of 'V' Reduced From 13 to 10 Episodes
It looks like "V" is going to settle with 10 episodes in season 2. ABC announced last week that the re-imagining of 1983 miniseries will return to the screen on January 4 but instead of running for 13 episodes like in the initial order, the new season will begin with 10 episodes.
"V" occupies the Tuesday, 9/8c slot after "No Ordinary Family". In other words, it is taking the "Dancing with the Stars" result show before the competition show takes off for a Spring season on March 29. A slight change of plan, according to Deadline, is made so that there are 2 preemptions.
Since "V" is still in the middle of production, producers are expected to adjust the storyline so that it would conclude in 10 episodes. Talking about the new season, ABC said in a press release, "Season 2 will feature more character and lizard reveals, more details about the V's mythology - in which [Jane] Badler will play an important role - and more action and more plot twists. Viewers can expect a roller coaster ride week to week."
More V News
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby