Season 2 of 'V' Reduced From 13 to 10 Episodes
It looks like "V" is going to settle with 10 episodes in season 2. ABC announced last week that the re-imagining of 1983 miniseries will return to the screen on January 4 but instead of running for 13 episodes like in the initial order, the new season will begin with 10 episodes.
"V" occupies the Tuesday, 9/8c slot after "No Ordinary Family". In other words, it is taking the "Dancing with the Stars" result show before the competition show takes off for a Spring season on March 29. A slight change of plan, according to Deadline, is made so that there are 2 preemptions.
Since "V" is still in the middle of production, producers are expected to adjust the storyline so that it would conclude in 10 episodes. Talking about the new season, ABC said in a press release, "Season 2 will feature more character and lizard reveals, more details about the V's mythology - in which [Jane] Badler will play an important role - and more action and more plot twists. Viewers can expect a roller coaster ride week to week."
More V News
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal