Justin Bieber to Talk About Laser Tag Incident in Anti-Bullying PSA
Hot on the heels of earlier report that Justin Bieber has become a homophobic bullying victim, a recent rumor suggested the 16-year-old pop singer will take a stand against bullying. Bieber reportedly will film a PSA to spread his message to his fans.
According to TMZ, the pint-sized idol will probably go public "within the next week." Sources said people in his camp actually wanted to keep details of the incident under wraps, but the singer himself felt it was important for people to know what happened.
Justin Bieber was accused of assaulting a 12-year-old boy at a laser tag center in Richmond, British Columbia, Canada last week. He reportedly told the police that he only defended himself after being called "faggot" by the kid. Some witnesses at the scene allegedly backed up his story.
More Justin Bieber News
- Pregnant Blac Chyna Gets Striptease From Mariah Carey's Dancer on Vegas Stage
- Aziz Ansari Puts Donald Trump on Blast in Scathing Op-Ed Over Anti-Muslim Remarks
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'