Justin Bieber to Talk About Laser Tag Incident in Anti-Bullying PSA
Hot on the heels of earlier report that Justin Bieber has become a homophobic bullying victim, a recent rumor suggested the 16-year-old pop singer will take a stand against bullying. Bieber reportedly will film a PSA to spread his message to his fans.
According to TMZ, the pint-sized idol will probably go public "within the next week." Sources said people in his camp actually wanted to keep details of the incident under wraps, but the singer himself felt it was important for people to know what happened.
Justin Bieber was accused of assaulting a 12-year-old boy at a laser tag center in Richmond, British Columbia, Canada last week. He reportedly told the police that he only defended himself after being called "faggot" by the kid. Some witnesses at the scene allegedly backed up his story.
More Justin Bieber News
- Rob Kardashian Crushing on His Own Sister Kim When He Was Young
- Zack Snyder Hints at Deathstroke's Cameo in 'Justice League'
- Kim Kardashian Ditches Panties in Jaw-Dropping Look at Paris Fashion Week
- Britney Spears Feels Great in Her 30s Because Her 20s Were 'Horrible'
- Listen to Niall Horan's First Solo Single 'This Town' Here!
- Kim Kardashian Is Sick of Taylor Swift Question: 'I'm So Over It'
- Luke Cage's Leading Lady Misty Knight Confirmed to Return on 'The Defenders'
- Don't Call Zayn Malik 'Celebrity' Because He Loathes It!