Justin Bieber to Talk About Laser Tag Incident in Anti-Bullying PSA
Hot on the heels of earlier report that Justin Bieber has become a homophobic bullying victim, a recent rumor suggested the 16-year-old pop singer will take a stand against bullying. Bieber reportedly will film a PSA to spread his message to his fans.
According to TMZ, the pint-sized idol will probably go public "within the next week." Sources said people in his camp actually wanted to keep details of the incident under wraps, but the singer himself felt it was important for people to know what happened.
Justin Bieber was accused of assaulting a 12-year-old boy at a laser tag center in Richmond, British Columbia, Canada last week. He reportedly told the police that he only defended himself after being called "faggot" by the kid. Some witnesses at the scene allegedly backed up his story.
More Justin Bieber News
- Bring on the Baby Wipes! The Rock Takes on Mid-Flight Diaper Duty With Daughter Jasmine
- Kim Kardashian Admits That Her Curvy Figure Makes Her Feel Insecure
- 'The Walking Dead' Was Supposed to End in Alexandria, but It Has Changed
- Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Movie Casts Mackenzie Foy as Clara
- Video: Kanye West Disses Taylor Swift While Crashing Drake's Concert
- Ben Affleck Risks His Life in New 'The Accountant' Trailer
- An Uber Driver Failing to Recognize Lorde Brags About Another Celebrity Passenger
- Scott Disick and Khloe Kardashian Make Fun of Dating Rumors While Posing for a Selfie