Justin Bieber to Talk About Laser Tag Incident in Anti-Bullying PSA
Hot on the heels of earlier report that Justin Bieber has become a homophobic bullying victim, a recent rumor suggested the 16-year-old pop singer will take a stand against bullying. Bieber reportedly will film a PSA to spread his message to his fans.
According to TMZ, the pint-sized idol will probably go public "within the next week." Sources said people in his camp actually wanted to keep details of the incident under wraps, but the singer himself felt it was important for people to know what happened.
Justin Bieber was accused of assaulting a 12-year-old boy at a laser tag center in Richmond, British Columbia, Canada last week. He reportedly told the police that he only defended himself after being called "faggot" by the kid. Some witnesses at the scene allegedly backed up his story.
More Justin Bieber News
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby