Justin Bieber to Talk About Laser Tag Incident in Anti-Bullying PSA
Hot on the heels of earlier report that Justin Bieber has become a homophobic bullying victim, a recent rumor suggested the 16-year-old pop singer will take a stand against bullying. Bieber reportedly will film a PSA to spread his message to his fans.
According to TMZ, the pint-sized idol will probably go public "within the next week." Sources said people in his camp actually wanted to keep details of the incident under wraps, but the singer himself felt it was important for people to know what happened.
Justin Bieber was accused of assaulting a 12-year-old boy at a laser tag center in Richmond, British Columbia, Canada last week. He reportedly told the police that he only defended himself after being called "faggot" by the kid. Some witnesses at the scene allegedly backed up his story.
More Justin Bieber News
- Sharon Osbourne Defends Kelly for Trashing Ozzy's Alleged Mistress, Can't Help Laughing at It
- Carrie Underwood and Brad Paisley Returning to Host 2016 CMA Awards
- Simon Pegg and Mike Myers Join Margot Robbie in Thriller 'Terminal'
- 'The Flash' Season 2 Finale: The Man in the Iron Mask Reveal Brings in Another Speedster
- Kendall Jenner Says She's Psychic. Get Details of Her Sixth Sense
- Lil Wayne and Birdman Are Still Feuding After Settlement Talks 'Broke Off'
- Khloe Kardashian Fears Blac Chyna Will Use Her Baby With Rob for Fame and Fortune
- Fifth Harmony Heats Up the 'DWTS' Stage With Sexy 'All in My Head' Performance