Lea Michele May Be Engaged to Theo Stockman
Lea Michele went out with her parents to Katsuya restaurant on Sunday, October 17 night but it was not Edith Sarfati and Marc Sarfati who became the center of attention. The "Glee" star wore all-black outfit during the outing, giving her accessory, particularly the one on her finger, a time to shine.
The gold ring was plain in design but enough to start a rumor that she's engaged to her Broadway star boyfriend Theo Stockman. This is actually not the first time that she is seen with the ring. On October 9, the same band was seen resting on her finger during her trip to Kate Somerville Salon in Beverly Hills, C.A.
Michele and Stockman have been in a long distance relationship for quite sometime. He is in New York, doing a performance of Green Day-based musical "American Idiot". Michele meanwhile, spends most of her time in Los Angeles for "Glee".
She said in a recent interview with Marie Claire, "The Glee schedule is relentless - 14 to 16 hours, Monday through to Friday. My family's in New York as well as my boyfriend. Whenever I get a minute I go home to recharge."
More Lea Michele News
- These Jeffrey Dean Morgan-Jensen Ackles' Tweets Are Perfect 'Walking Dead'-'Supernatural' Crossover
- Is It Really Over? Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban Have Been Living Separately for Months
- Mariah Carey's Split From James Packer Could Ruin Her E! Reality Series
- 'Deadpool 2' Circling 'John Wick' Helmer David Leitch
- Here Are the Pricey Items Tyga Wants From Kylie as Birthday Gifts
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Girls Get Matching Rings and Tattoos to Mark the End of Filming
- Beyonce 'Never Genuinely Liked' Kim and That's Why Their Husbands' Feud Happens
- Jeremy Irons Reveals 'The Batman' Starts Filming Next Summer, Promises 'More of Alfred'