Lea Michele May Be Engaged to Theo Stockman
Lea Michele went out with her parents to Katsuya restaurant on Sunday, October 17 night but it was not Edith Sarfati and Marc Sarfati who became the center of attention. The "Glee" star wore all-black outfit during the outing, giving her accessory, particularly the one on her finger, a time to shine.
The gold ring was plain in design but enough to start a rumor that she's engaged to her Broadway star boyfriend Theo Stockman. This is actually not the first time that she is seen with the ring. On October 9, the same band was seen resting on her finger during her trip to Kate Somerville Salon in Beverly Hills, C.A.
Michele and Stockman have been in a long distance relationship for quite sometime. He is in New York, doing a performance of Green Day-based musical "American Idiot". Michele meanwhile, spends most of her time in Los Angeles for "Glee".
She said in a recent interview with Marie Claire, "The Glee schedule is relentless - 14 to 16 hours, Monday through to Friday. My family's in New York as well as my boyfriend. Whenever I get a minute I go home to recharge."
More Lea Michele News
- See Black Lightning in Costume in First Look of The CW's New Series
- Kim Kardashian Channels Kris Jenner for a Sexy Photoshoot - Check Out Her Wild Look!
- 'The Mindy Project' Renewed for Sixth and Final Season on Hulu
- Rob Kardashian 'Fears' Blac Chyna Will Come for Him After Calling Out Tyga
- 'Fate of the Furious' Will Start a New Trilogy, Vin Diesel Says
- Nicki Minaj Flaunts Her Body in Gucci Mane's 'Make Love' Music Video
- See David Beckham's Face Ruined for 'King Arthur' Movie!
- Lamar Odom Admits to Drugs Abuse and Multiple Affairs During Khloe Kardashian Marriage