Lea Michele May Be Engaged to Theo Stockman
Lea Michele went out with her parents to Katsuya restaurant on Sunday, October 17 night but it was not Edith Sarfati and Marc Sarfati who became the center of attention. The "Glee" star wore all-black outfit during the outing, giving her accessory, particularly the one on her finger, a time to shine.
The gold ring was plain in design but enough to start a rumor that she's engaged to her Broadway star boyfriend Theo Stockman. This is actually not the first time that she is seen with the ring. On October 9, the same band was seen resting on her finger during her trip to Kate Somerville Salon in Beverly Hills, C.A.
Michele and Stockman have been in a long distance relationship for quite sometime. He is in New York, doing a performance of Green Day-based musical "American Idiot". Michele meanwhile, spends most of her time in Los Angeles for "Glee".
She said in a recent interview with Marie Claire, "The Glee schedule is relentless - 14 to 16 hours, Monday through to Friday. My family's in New York as well as my boyfriend. Whenever I get a minute I go home to recharge."
More Lea Michele News
- Louis Tomlinson Blasts Media, Asks Them to Respect Son's Privacy Amid Custody Battle
- Iggy Azalea Receives Flowers From Nick Young's Teammate D'Angelo Russell After Breakup?
- Daniel Radcliffe Plays Corpse on Red Carpet of 'Swiss Army Man' Premiere
- Matthew McConaughey Could Be Your Teacher. Actor Is Going to Teach at University of Texas
- Drake 'Never Stops' Loving Rihanna
- 'Underworld: Blood Wars' Release Date Is Pushed Back to 2017
- Amber Rose on Kanye West's 'Famous': 'I've Worked My F***ing Ass Off'
- Kris Jenner, 60, Is Reportedly Trying for Another Baby