Lea Michele May Be Engaged to Theo Stockman
Lea Michele went out with her parents to Katsuya restaurant on Sunday, October 17 night but it was not Edith Sarfati and Marc Sarfati who became the center of attention. The "Glee" star wore all-black outfit during the outing, giving her accessory, particularly the one on her finger, a time to shine.
The gold ring was plain in design but enough to start a rumor that she's engaged to her Broadway star boyfriend Theo Stockman. This is actually not the first time that she is seen with the ring. On October 9, the same band was seen resting on her finger during her trip to Kate Somerville Salon in Beverly Hills, C.A.
Michele and Stockman have been in a long distance relationship for quite sometime. He is in New York, doing a performance of Green Day-based musical "American Idiot". Michele meanwhile, spends most of her time in Los Angeles for "Glee".
She said in a recent interview with Marie Claire, "The Glee schedule is relentless - 14 to 16 hours, Monday through to Friday. My family's in New York as well as my boyfriend. Whenever I get a minute I go home to recharge."
More Lea Michele News
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked