'Bachelor' Star Andrew Firestone Expecting Second Child
Andrew Firestone, who once appeared in reality dating show "The Bachelor", is going to have another kid with his wife, Ivana Bozilovic. The couple decided to wait until the delivery to find out the sex of their baby.
Andrew and Ivana already have a 19-month-old son Adam Brooks and they are excited to welcome new addition to their clan. "Ivana, Brooks, and I are thrilled to be adding another little Firestone to our family," a source told People.
Andrew Firestone signed for the third season of "The Bachelor". In the finale, he proposed to Jen Schefft who accepted and moved to California to be with him. The couple decided to go their separate ways in December 2003 and Andrew got hitched with Ivana Bozilovic in 2008.
More Bachelor News
- Priyanka Chopra Throws Her Hat Into the Ring to Be Female James Bond
- Listen to a Preview of Shawn Mendes' New Song 'Better'
- Elijah Wood Clarifies Comment on Child Sex Abuse in Hollywood, Says It's Misinterpreted
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss Confirms Someone's Getting Married in Season 7
- Anne Hathaway Throws Shade at the Kardashians, Says It's Unintentional
- Eminem Sells Bricks of His Childhood Home for 'Marshall Mathers LP' Anniversary
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Just Say She Was Under the Influence While Filming 'The Hunger Games'?
- Helen Hunt Mistaken for Jodie Foster by Starbucks Barista. Read the Funny Story