'Bachelor' Star Andrew Firestone Expecting Second Child
Andrew Firestone, who once appeared in reality dating show "The Bachelor", is going to have another kid with his wife, Ivana Bozilovic. The couple decided to wait until the delivery to find out the sex of their baby.
Andrew and Ivana already have a 19-month-old son Adam Brooks and they are excited to welcome new addition to their clan. "Ivana, Brooks, and I are thrilled to be adding another little Firestone to our family," a source told People.
Andrew Firestone signed for the third season of "The Bachelor". In the finale, he proposed to Jen Schefft who accepted and moved to California to be with him. The couple decided to go their separate ways in December 2003 and Andrew got hitched with Ivana Bozilovic in 2008.
More Bachelor News
- Ariana Grande and Mac Miller Haven't Put a Label on Relationship Even After Caught Kissing
- Naya Rivera Reveals She Got Pregnant and Had an Abortion When She Was on 'Glee'
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' Recap: A Man Gets His Heart Broken and Leaves
- Stan Lee Supports Zendaya to Portray Mary Jane in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Chris Hemsworth and Tom Hiddleston Bring Thor and Loki to Children Hospital in Australia
- Kendall Jenner Flaunts Her Booty in Unpublished Vogue Pic
- 'Pretty Little Liars' 7.10 Preview: The Kidnapper Gets Attacked
- Iggy Azalea Hits Recording Studio With Verse Simmonds