'Bachelor' Star Andrew Firestone Expecting Second Child
Andrew Firestone, who once appeared in reality dating show "The Bachelor", is going to have another kid with his wife, Ivana Bozilovic. The couple decided to wait until the delivery to find out the sex of their baby.
Andrew and Ivana already have a 19-month-old son Adam Brooks and they are excited to welcome new addition to their clan. "Ivana, Brooks, and I are thrilled to be adding another little Firestone to our family," a source told People.
Andrew Firestone signed for the third season of "The Bachelor". In the finale, he proposed to Jen Schefft who accepted and moved to California to be with him. The couple decided to go their separate ways in December 2003 and Andrew got hitched with Ivana Bozilovic in 2008.
More Bachelor News
- George and Amal Clooney Unabashedly Affectionate on Movie Set
- Kris Jenner Tearfully Blasts 'Disloyal' Kim Over Caitlyn Jenner Drama, Wants Her to Pick Sides
- Watch the First Teaser Trailer for Barack Obama Biopic 'Barry'
- Benedict Cumberbatch's Doctor Strange Not the Right Magician for Birthday Party. Watch It Yourself!
- Amy Adams Tries to Save The World From Aliens in Tense 'Arrival' Trailer
- Shania Twain Promises New Music, Carrie Underwood Gets Teary at CMT Artists of the Year
- Benedict Cumberbatch Is Expecting Second Child With Wife Sophie Hunter
- Ciara Drops Defamation Suit Against Ex Future Because She Has Too Much Money