'Bachelor' Star Andrew Firestone Expecting Second Child
Andrew Firestone, who once appeared in reality dating show "The Bachelor", is going to have another kid with his wife, Ivana Bozilovic. The couple decided to wait until the delivery to find out the sex of their baby.
Andrew and Ivana already have a 19-month-old son Adam Brooks and they are excited to welcome new addition to their clan. "Ivana, Brooks, and I are thrilled to be adding another little Firestone to our family," a source told People.
Andrew Firestone signed for the third season of "The Bachelor". In the finale, he proposed to Jen Schefft who accepted and moved to California to be with him. The couple decided to go their separate ways in December 2003 and Andrew got hitched with Ivana Bozilovic in 2008.
More Bachelor News
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss on the Ending: No One Can Get Happy Ending Without Some Struggle
- Salazar's Grudge Against Jack Sparrow Is Explained in 'Pirates of the Caribbean 5' New TV Spot
- Jennifer Lopez and Alex Rodriguez May Need to Postpone Their Wedding Plan. Find Out Why
- 'American Horror Story: Roanoke' Cast Dishes on Lady GaGa's Possible Return and More
- Artist of the Week: Jackie Evancho
- Traumatized Kim Kardashian Seeks Therapy After Paris Robbery
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Exchange Sweet Gaze While Leaving Church Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- 'Venom Carnage' Is Listed as Horror Sci-Fi, Production Date Is Revealed