'Bachelor' Star Andrew Firestone Expecting Second Child
Andrew Firestone, who once appeared in reality dating show "The Bachelor", is going to have another kid with his wife, Ivana Bozilovic. The couple decided to wait until the delivery to find out the sex of their baby.
Andrew and Ivana already have a 19-month-old son Adam Brooks and they are excited to welcome new addition to their clan. "Ivana, Brooks, and I are thrilled to be adding another little Firestone to our family," a source told People.
Andrew Firestone signed for the third season of "The Bachelor". In the finale, he proposed to Jen Schefft who accepted and moved to California to be with him. The couple decided to go their separate ways in December 2003 and Andrew got hitched with Ivana Bozilovic in 2008.
More Bachelor News
- 'The Predator' Release Date Pushed Back
- 'Deadpool 2' and 'New Mutants' Get Release Dates
- Video: Kylie Jenner Holding Hands With Travis Scott
- 'X-Men: Dark Phoenix' and Release Date Officially Announced
- Jay-Z Renews Deal With Live Nation
- 'Avatar' Sequels Release Dates Unveiled
- Kourtney Kardashian Goes Undercover as News Reporter and Nobody Recognizes Her
- Carmelo and La La Anthony Put on United Front for Sake of Their Son