Kristen Stewart Attends 'Welcome to the Rileys' Screening in New York
Before fully committed to the production of "The Twilight Saga's Breaking Dawn", Kristen Stewart is still completing her duty to promote "Welcome to the Rileys". On October 18, the brunette showed up at The Cinema Society & Everlon Diamond Knot Collection's screening of "Rileys" at the Tribeca Grand Hotel in New York City.
The depicter of Mallory looked elegant in a one-shouldered black mini dress and sported a bright red lipstick. She was sandwiched between co-star James Gandolfini and director Jake Scott when posing in front of the venue.
Gandolfini's on-screen wife, Melissa Leo as well as producers Giovanni Agnelli and Scott Bloom also supported the screening of the indie flick. Meanwhile, the likes of Gerard Butler, Adam Duritz and Russell Simmons were seen among the guests at the Monday event.
Along with the screening, a brand new clip for "Welcome to the Rileys" was also debuted via Coming Soon. Not featuring Stewart's character, it highlights Leo's Lois Riley who still grieves over her daughter's death after years passed.
The movie will follow the Riley couple as they see their late daughter in a teenage prostitute, Mallory, and tries to help her. The young woman, in return, unites the grieving couple who has drifted apart after the death of their daughter. This drama will hit limited U.S. theaters on October 29.
New 'Welcome to the Rileys' clip:
- Ja Rule Apologizes for Disastrous Fyre Festival, Insists 'It Was Not a Scam'
- 'Roseanne' Revival in the Works With Original Main Cast
- Aaron Rodgers Spotted on Date With 'Baywatch' Star Kelly Rohrbach After Olivia Munn Split
- Gwen Stefani Hospitalized Due to Ruptured Ear Drum
- Watch Music Video for Justin Bieber and DJ Khaled's New Collab 'I'm the One'
- Khloe Kardashian Hits Back at Hater Over Cuddly Pic With Scott Disick
- Angelina Jolie Throws Divorce Party
- 'Rob & Chyna' Filming Halted Because of Kris Jenner