Kristen Stewart Attends 'Welcome to the Rileys' Screening in New York
Before fully committed to the production of "The Twilight Saga's Breaking Dawn", Kristen Stewart is still completing her duty to promote "Welcome to the Rileys". On October 18, the brunette showed up at The Cinema Society & Everlon Diamond Knot Collection's screening of "Rileys" at the Tribeca Grand Hotel in New York City.
The depicter of Mallory looked elegant in a one-shouldered black mini dress and sported a bright red lipstick. She was sandwiched between co-star James Gandolfini and director Jake Scott when posing in front of the venue.
Gandolfini's on-screen wife, Melissa Leo as well as producers Giovanni Agnelli and Scott Bloom also supported the screening of the indie flick. Meanwhile, the likes of Gerard Butler, Adam Duritz and Russell Simmons were seen among the guests at the Monday event.
Along with the screening, a brand new clip for "Welcome to the Rileys" was also debuted via Coming Soon. Not featuring Stewart's character, it highlights Leo's Lois Riley who still grieves over her daughter's death after years passed.
The movie will follow the Riley couple as they see their late daughter in a teenage prostitute, Mallory, and tries to help her. The young woman, in return, unites the grieving couple who has drifted apart after the death of their daughter. This drama will hit limited U.S. theaters on October 29.
New 'Welcome to the Rileys' clip:
- Keira Knightley's Acting in 'Begin Again' Gets Criticized by Director
- Gwen Stefani and Blake Shelton Take Her Birthday Son to Indianapolis 500
- Ariana Grande Cancels Rock in Rio Performance Due to Throat and Sinus Infection
- Johnny Depp's Ex Vanessa Paradis and Daughter Lily-Rose Defend Him in Amber Heard Drama
- LOL! Prince Harry Hilariously Photobombs 'ANTM' Star Winnie Harlow's Picture
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image